5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Tuesday Weeknight Game EST US Time Zone prefer 5E anytime after 5PM

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate
    Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday nights is the best night for me because of other commitments. I would be up for either a weekly game or bi-weekly.
    Term: I would love long term keep playing for a while, but I'm up for a module or one shots.
    Voice: I have Discord, but I can use any voice software that would be needed.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E or D&D 1E/2E
    Game System Experience: I have played D&D 5E at the table and online. I broke in years ago with B/X and moved straight to AD&D 1E.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm brand new to Fantasy Grounds, coming from playing some games on Roll 20 and Foundry. I've been watching tutorials and looking to make some classes at Fantasy Grounds College to help learn the system. My goal is to play for awhile, then learn enough to eventually DM games.

Character Type Preferred: My favorite character that I have played in 5E has been Keurig Koldbrew a Goliath Barbarian. I'm open to playing any character, it's fun to try different combinations to see what would work well together. For AD&D, my favorite character was a Half-Elf Rogue/Thief.

About me: Like I stated above, I broke in on B/X and AD&D years ago and then took about a 35 year hiatus from D&D. About 5 years ago I got the itch and started to buy the 5E books, I started playing in a group about 3 years ago and then the group disbanded after about 8 sessions, life happens. I played more last year due to the pandemic starting with some games at GaryCon and then played some with friends, but nothing consistent. I'm very easy going and laid back, really looking for a group that just wants to have fun and roll some dice. I'm not a big role-player, but I'm willing to learn. I can be contacted on here or Discord, my username is mmicco #7449.

Thank you for taking a look at my info!

Mike
    Last edited by mmicco; March 2nd, 2021 at 02:30.

Thread Information