DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Excellent, although my follow on post seems to suggest it may be an unnecessarily complicated solution, if I'm correct about being able to override visibility via the token's right-click radial menu?
    Last edited by Ludd_G; February 27th, 2021 at 18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The only option is Skip hidden actors; which means of course they need to be invisible on the CT.
    I don't see this option in the settings when running pathfinder for savage worlds - what am I missing? thx, in advance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    I don't see this option in the settings when running pathfinder for savage worlds - what am I missing? thx, in advance.
    Its possible that option does not exist in that ruleset. If the wiki doesn't say (and I couldn't find anything), then it would be best to ask in the ruleset forum. Probably this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...stions-Updates

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    We're about 3 sessions into using Unity and overall, we love it. I had a group of NPCs set around the corner, waiting to ambush the players. They were set to 'visible based on LOS. Long before the players saw them, they all saw the NPC turns announced in the chat window.

"[Turn] Drow Assassin" So much for the ambush.

How is everyone handling that? Is there a way to hide NPC turns entirely? That would be great. I checked in the campaign options and nothing addressed it.

I know I can just keep them invisible in the CT, but that defeats the purpose of the PCs moving around the corner and automatically seeing the bad guys.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
    I think this likely would help you is that there is an ext that does this.

Combat Groups by SilentRuin from GrimPress, its on the forge.

It has a option that sets it so you can't see the turn name of the actor if you are not part of their faction or faction and group or just group.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Combat Groups by SilentRuin from GrimPress, its on the forge.
    Thank you for the recommendation, but unfortunately, I'm running Pathfinder 1E. Thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Thank you for the recommendation, but unfortunately, I'm running Pathfinder 1E. Thanks anyway!
    Maybe you can take out the part that does it in his code. Not sure how hard that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Maybe you can take out the part that does it in his code. Not sure how hard that would be.
    Is the extension not in the vault? Then it would be difficult to strip the code

I'm looking into adding a CoreRPG level option in the next release to allow the turn notification to players to be controlled. By default, only friendly turn notices will be shown to players (if not otherwise hidden); and all notices to GM. The option will let you change that to All notices or Off as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'm looking into adding a CoreRPG level option in the next release to allow the turn notification to players to be controlled. By default, only friendly turn notices will be shown to players (if not otherwise hidden); and all notices to GM. The option will let you change that to All notices or Off as well.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sounds nice, thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

Regards,
    JPG
    Sounds like awesome news thank you!

Thread Information