FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    CTD, or crash to desktop. My server side just quits completely. Players get punted back to login. I posted server side logs a few weeks ago in the Linux thread. I didn't get server side logs this time.

Yeah, in those cases, player logs will not help. Most of the logs we've received for Linux crashes after a few hours were out of memory situations. We've been slowly plugging memory leaks as we find them; so this should get better over time.

Regards,
    JPG

Started using the Test Channel version last night to see if there's any improvement. I'm happy to report that using the 5E ruleset with many paid modules (> 10) open and shared, we had a "crash free" session. Also, we all noticed less "lagginess" as compared to the Live Channel version.

FGU: [TEST] v4.1.0 ULTIMATE (2021-04-13)
    GRAPHICS: Radeon RX 580 Series (POLARIS10, DRM 3.40.0, 5.11.14-200.fc33.x86_64, LLVM 11.0.0) : 6561

If clean logs have any use, let me know, and I'll upload them.

I will update the "FGU crashes using SFRPG ruleset" thread on Sunday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-SFRPG-ruleset.

Follow up post to share good news ... After about 2 years, FGU on Linux has finally become as stable FC 5E.

FGU: v4.1.4 ULTIMATE (2021-06-08)
    GRAPHICS: Radeon RX 580 Series (POLARIS10, DRM 3.40.0, 5.12.9-300.fc34.x86_64, LLVM 12.0.0) : 6832

The campaign was up and active for about 4 hours with no issues, and, as a test, I left the campaign up over night for another 10 hours, and no crash. Things are finally looking up for us and FGU. We are still having lag issues, but I'm starting to think that 8 to 10 players might be outside of FGU's sweet spot for avoiding lag. We are using LOS and Lighting. Since stability issues seem to be behind us, I'm going to start another thread regarding my investigations into the lag.

Thread Information