FG Spreadshirt Swag

FG LOS Tool bug?

Hi SW,
    I converted a module in FGC, exported the module, loaded it into FGU, created new images from assets, inputted LOS for 4 maps, closed FGU
    unzipped the .mod file into a folder with the same name, and started the FG LOS Tool.exe
    In FG LOS Tool.exe:
    step 1: took the db.xml from the FGU campaign as Input XML
    step 2: Set the unzipped fgc-.mod directory as the Target directory
    Knipsel.PNG

And this was the result when I opened FGU to check my Maps with LOS in the module.
    unknown.png
    zoomed in:
    unknown3.png
    What it should be:
    unknown2.png

The resolution of the LOS data is 10 times bigger than the resulotion of the actual map.

What can I do to make it right, without having to re draw the LOS?
    Or did I encounter a bug?

Thanks you.

This is the FG LOS Tool.exe LOG file

checking images at //image/category/*
    checking images at //image/*
    filename = Ambush Standing Stones (Player) 23x23
    Extracted occluder info written to C:\Users\lande\OneDrive\Bureaublad\GP Unsettled Ground\Ambush Standing Stones (Player) 23x23.xml
    filename = Castle Ruins(Player) 35x35
    Extracted occluder info written to C:\Users\lande\OneDrive\Bureaublad\GP Unsettled Ground\Castle Ruins(Player) 35x35.xml
    filename = Mines Level 1 (Player) 34x34
    Extracted occluder info written to C:\Users\lande\OneDrive\Bureaublad\GP Unsettled Ground\Mines Level 1 (Player) 34x34.xml
    filename = Mines Level 2 (Player) 48x48
    Extracted occluder info written to C:\Users\lande\OneDrive\Bureaublad\GP Unsettled Ground\Mines Level 2 (Player) 48x48.xml
    2nd pass clean-up for Ambush Standing Stones (Player) 23x23
    - snapping LOS to vertices and edges
    - Closing Doors
    2nd pass clean-up for Castle Ruins(Player) 35x35
    - Closing Doors
    Skipping delete for C:\Users\lande\OneDrive\Bureaublad\GP Unsettled Ground\db.xml [Important]
    Skipping delete for C:\Users\lande\OneDrive\Bureaublad\GP Unsettled Ground\definition.xml [Important]
    2nd pass clean-up for Mines Level 1 (Player) 34x34
    - Closing Doors
    2nd pass clean-up for Mines Level 2 (Player) 48x48
    - Closing Doors
    Done Extracting LOS Data

I think this may be an issue with the way you have set your number separator in Windows settings. (The tool was written using the US/UK standard which uses a comma to separate numbers but in many places in Europe for example a point is used - so 1.000 instead of 1,000).

So if you dig into your formats inside windows settings and change it to commas this will probably solve the issue. If it's already set to commas then try this method:

1. Create the module in FGC
    2. Copy the module into Unity and open a new campaign
    3. Open the module and select the maps from the images and maps list
    4. Draw your LoS (this will create a file in the moduledb folder inside the campaign with the LoS on it).
    5. Use the extractor tool to extract the data from the file in the moduledb folder (it will have the same name as the module); and inject that into the images folder inside the FGC campaign folder that you exported the module from.
    6. Export the module again from Classic.

This method negates the need to unzip or zip up files. Many users go astray at the zipping part.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Belgium the number notation is 1.000,00 in stead of 1,000.00 . Changed points to comma's and viseversa in windows settings and ...
    Looking at the LOS .xml your solution, it worked. Every number with a decimal, ended up without the decimal, exactly multiplying it by 10.
    The LOS now exported as it should be.
    Very grateful for your advise Zaccheus.
    Thank you

I will also use your method in the future. It sounds more intuïtive.

Thread Information