DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error after importing character from Classic to Unity

I imported a few characters from a Classic game into Unity, and am seeing an odd error when they perform actions like an attack, or casting.

"script execution error: [string scripts/manager_actions_attack_bsa.lua]:28 attempt to index global ActorManager2

I went looking for the script, but was unsuccessful. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this error?

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Extensions? In the FGC and FGU campaign? There are some extensions that change the data structure of a character sheet and if you used those might cause problems if you are no longer using them (in FGU). It's also very common for extensions to break core functionality, so please test in a new campaign with no extensions or themes loaded.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for the response, it was one of my extensions that needed to be updated.

Thread Information