STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder 1e Dragon Breath Weapon Damage

I did a search to see if there was anything posted about this and couldn't find anything.

My issue is, when opening any dragon from the bestiary or the PFRG NPC's I cant roll the Breath Weapon Damage from the SA (special abilities) section of the monster stat block. Is there a simple way to edit this so it works?

Thank you in advance for any help you may offer or links to a thread where this was discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by hunz View Post
    I did a search to see if there was anything posted about this and couldn't find anything.

My issue is, when opening any dragon from the bestiary or the PFRG NPC's I cant roll the Breath Weapon Damage from the SA (special abilities) section of the monster stat block. Is there a simple way to edit this so it works?

Thank you in advance for any help you may offer or links to a thread where this was discussed.
    You need to add the breath weapon in the actions tab of the NPC

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to PF sub-forum. Please ask ruleset specific questions in the ruleset specific forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

you need to set up a new spell section, then create a spell as an effect like this...

(once set up, on dragon's turn in combat tracker, choose all targets effected then click "save" button;
    then clicking "damage" will apply correctly (it will know evasion and half damage on any creature who made save;
    then finally drop the "recharge" affect to dragon)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

The recharge effect should probably be 'self' instead of 'target'.

I'm going to be adding this to my Upgrade NPC Actions extension but it isn't done yet.
    For now, you need to manually create that action from scratch on the NPC's character sheet like it appears in tahl_liadon's picture. You can also get tahl's library of these actions to save some time.

Doing it on the spell tab and setting it up that way worked perfectly. Thank you for the advice.

Thread Information