DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Exclamation Update Broke Everything?

Since the big update last week, this ruleset does not seem to be working.

With only one extension running (the SmiteWork Western Theme) tonight, everything I clicked on with NPCs from the two sourcebooks (Hero book and Freedom City) created errors.

I don't think that this ruleset has any dev attached to it, but since it is something sold in the FG store, can we please get it fixed sometime?

Thanks.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder as well as all WotC 5e FG content (in addition to other 5e products)
    Also have bought a lot of other RPG products as well, incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

I'll forward this to @superteddy57, who is handling the maintenance of this internally for us.

Can you also make sure that you do not have folders in your ruleset directory under the FG data folder?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    Since the big update last week, this ruleset does not seem to be working.

With only one extension running (the SmiteWork Western Theme) tonight, everything I clicked on with NPCs from the two sourcebooks (Hero book and Freedom City) created errors.

I don't think that this ruleset has any dev attached to it, but since it is something sold in the FG store, can we please get it fixed sometime?

Thanks.
    Can you please provide more information? I have tested the NPCs in various situations and I am not receiving errors. Can you relay the error message you are receiving along with any images of the issue you are experiencing or if you are on FGU compile the logs using the console window? I would be happy to resolve any issues you may be facing, but I am not seeing the errors you are seeing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

I do not know if this is the same errors as his but when I double click to roll any dice (attack, skills, etc), I get this error
    Errors-2021-02-26.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    I do not know if this is the same errors as his but when I double click to roll any dice (attack, skills, etc), I get this error
    Errors-2021-02-26.jpg
    Thanks for providing the errors. Pushed a hotfix today.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

For the record, this is the same error that I was getting.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder as well as all WotC 5e FG content (in addition to other 5e products)
    Also have bought a lot of other RPG products as well, incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

There is still one issue remaining after this update, which I sent to SuperTeddy in a DM on Discord but figured I would post it on here as well:

https://gyazo.com/45eaaab193d723375d1bc16bf69cd4c3

Pushed another hotfix
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thanks for your help, superteddy57. Your my hero!

Thread Information