DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Screenshot 2021-03-07 233846.jpg
    This is the combat tracker in the affected campaign
    I tried deleting the dead character from the combat tracker, but still getting the error.
    Last edited by similarly; March 7th, 2021 at 14:50.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Screenshot 2021-03-07 233846.jpg
    This is the combat tracker in the affected campaign
    I tried deleting the dead character from the combat tracker, but still getting the error.
    Hm, okay, your case is maybe then about something else which may or may not be similar to my reproduced error with these wounded effects.

Mattekure: I was able to reproduce it with Similarly's situation. The last character in the screenshot is the problematic one. I added all those effects to a dead PC and then tried to change the settings about the "Save Indicators" (I first switched to a scale of 1x but I think this doesn't matter). Then I got the stack overflow. It may or may not be similar to the bug with the wounded stuff, but I do not know your code So, maybe turn of all your checks for certain effects like stable and maybe that stops it. If yes, then the effect manager calls your code somewhen where an effect is called such that loops are created; as for the wounded effects But that is just guessing now

EDIT: oki, I did not even need those effects or a dead character. Every time when I switch to "Off" in the settings for "Save Indicators" I get a stack overflow. Not sure whether this is Similarly's problem or not, but there are at least those stack overflows
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 7th, 2021 at 15:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hm, okay, your case is maybe then about something else which may or may not be similar to my reproduced error with these wounded effects.

Mattekure: I was able to reproduce it with Similarly's situation. The last character in the screenshot is the problematic one. I added all those effects to a dead PC and then tried to change the settings about the "Save Indicators" (I first switched to a scale of 1x but I think this doesn't matter). Then I got the stack overflow. It may or may not be similar to the bug with the wounded stuff, but I do not know your code So, maybe turn of all your checks for certain effects like stable and maybe that stops it. If yes, then the effect manager calls your code somewhen where an effect is called such that loops are created; as for the wounded effects But that is just guessing now

EDIT: oki, I did not even need those effects or a dead character. Every time when I switch to "Off" in the settings for "Save Indicators" I get a stack overflow. Not sure whether this is Similarly's problem or not, but there are at least those stack overflows
    Thanks. I can replicate this. I'll get working on a fix soon.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

v9 uploaded. Fixed an annoying recursive bug.

@similarly @Kelrugem Please take a moment to check this version. I found a spot of circular logic causing the crash. function A would call function B which would call function C which would call function A. and enter a loop.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    v9 uploaded. Fixed an annoying recursive bug.

@similarly @Kelrugem Please take a moment to check this version. I found a spot of circular logic causing the crash. function A would call function B which would call function C which would call function A. and enter a loop.
    Oki, I'll do when I got time Thanks

v10 posted. This fixed an odd bug where images would open unexpectedly.

Wow, thank you! I'll definitely check it out!

I just tested this and it works 100% with no errors! Thank you! You're awesome! I'm really glad because this was my favorite status indicator extension.

I just tested: I still get the stack overflow with the bloodied effect and when I toggle the settings of the save indicators to off Not sure if I got the new version? The chat message says version 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I just tested: I still get the stack overflow with the bloodied effect and when I toggle the settings of the save indicators to off Not sure if I got the new version? The chat message says version 8
    8 is the old broken one. the first post should have v10 now.

Thread Information