STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 18 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    My player had the following error, but I was able to roll for him.

Attachment 47014
    That error is from the Token Height extension. I think you might not have the latest version. Are you also using the Aura extension or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I'm not sure where this extension, is touching this script (had a cursory look, but could not see)

Attachment 47066

but when flanking, this error is continually occurring, any suggestions? (this is with Kel's Fulloverlay too, and the only other extension, I can recall that touches that file I presume therefore there's a compatibility issue)

without this extension, this error does not occur

TIA

Extra:
    also the maximum range for a net, is not 5 x it's increment of 10ft (as per a thrown weapon, albeit this would normally be true), it's specific on it's entry (specific overrules generic) and it's range is only 10ft cf net profile, so if its for PF, that may want to change :-)
    Try turning off the aura extension if you're using that.

If that fixes it, try this beta version and if not that then the new v4.1 of token height (but try just my update first because the token height update might not be needed).
    Last edited by bmos; May 26th, 2021 at 23:46.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    That error is from the Token Height extension. I think you might not have the latest version. Are you also using the Aura extension or not?

Try turning off the aura extension if you're using that.

If that fixes it, try this beta version and if not that then the new v4.1 of token height (but try just my update first because the token height update might not be needed).
    Will do,

~report shortly~ That beta version of Aura seems to have prevented the error so far...
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; May 27th, 2021 at 04:30.

This extension has an incompatibility with Token Height Indicator as this extension uses getDistanceBetween in an undocumented way (it gives x/y coordinates rather than a token).
    I have posted a fix which will hopefully be used in the next build of Token Height Indicator.
    Last edited by bmos; June 2nd, 2021 at 18:42.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    This extension has an incompatibility with Token Height Indicator as this extension uses getDistanceBetween in an undocumented way (it gives x/y coordinates rather than a token).
    I have posted a fix which will hopefully be used in the next build of Token Height Indicator.
    I'd thought that getDistanceBetween with x/y was a documented use (for imagecontrol, not token). If that's causing a problem with Token Height though, I may be able to use the token instead. I'll have to experiment with some token placement because for determining flanking involving a unit larger than medium size, each square occupied by the token needs to be analyzed. It may be that I was tyring to avoid an edge case that isn't in fact possible.

I've updated Token Height per bmos's proposed changes, so we should be all set.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    I'd thought that getDistanceBetween with x/y was a documented use (for imagecontrol, not token). If that's causing a problem with Token Height though, I may be able to use the token instead. I'll have to experiment with some token placement because for determining flanking involving a unit larger than medium size, each square occupied by the token needs to be analyzed. It may be that I was tyring to avoid an edge case that isn't in fact possible.
    Oh, interesting! You're right. Different documentation in different places.

the fix that was applied to Token Height, has not solved the error with CombatModifierExtension, seems there's still incompatibility (or perhaps it's more specifically these attack rolls don't gel with CombatModifierExtension )

imageScreenshot 2021-06-10 133411.png

specifically the line

if nThrReach >= nThrRange then
    (the line number may be off by one or two, because I added some comments on my local copy)

but for some reason those two numbers are not comparable

hit me up for more info, or things to try

-- NOTE

I have since replaced with a new campaign, and all is well (I have no idea what artefact was causing it)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; June 11th, 2021 at 07:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    the fix that was applied to Token Height, has not solved the error with CombatModifierExtension, seems there's still incompatibility
    It is working in my testing with latest builds of both extensions and no other extensions.
    Perhaps you could give more information about what you are doing when you get that error?

scratch all that

I posted the error and the logs, but it's not necessary

To test my sanity: I started a new campaign, imported everything, added to same map locations with the same heights, same locations same effects, same CT set up

and

it worked

FFS

thanks

I'll just chalk it up to something got funky in that campaign
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; June 11th, 2021 at 03:08.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    I've updated Token Height per bmos's proposed changes, so we should be all set.
    Where may I find the new Token Height extension? Can't seem to find the post. Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information