DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 18 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    I wonder if there's room for some synergy with the NPC action upgrade extension and some tables to get the range increment penalty to work for NPCs...

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    @Svandal, I removed that debug statement.

@dellanx, from the error that was raised it looks like the "Subtype" field on the composite longbow entry for that character is blank; it should say "Martial Ranged". The extension code is using that to figure out whether the weapon can be used at 5 or 10 range increments. I've put in a check to see if it is blank, so you shouldn't get the error any more. If you do, I'll need to look at your campaign's db.xml to see what the problem is.
    I see, that makes sense.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Tried to test extension just by itself in FGU. Not sure, but don't see the -4 adjustment firing into melee. This character does not have precise shot.

Here is the screenshot:

Untitled.jpg

Here is the log:

fgu_logs_20210502.zip

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    And there is a compatability issue with range calculation when I try out this extension with the "token height" extension.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator

See screenshot. The problem is with larger monsters that takes up several spaces.

So what works. These extensions works well together in some ways. When I add height to a token the "combat modifier extension" takes into account the height and adds penalties correctly, at least for medium sized tokens.
    If we get larger tokens it calculates range incorrectly, see screenshot. This does not happen if I only run this extension, only if I also run the "token height" extension. Looks like something is overwriting another?

I do not know if this is an easy fix, but you would make me happy if it can be fixed.

Edit: I have the lastest fantasy grounds unity live version installed. And have the latest "combat modifier extension", and the latest "token height extension" loaded. Those are the only two extensions loaded.

Edit2: I also posted this in the other thread since I do not know if it is a compatibility problem, or a bug with the other extension.

I am pretty sure I reported this exact problem in the aura extension thread here. With some more information I hope.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post597800

And to complete the messy linking to other threads, here is some of my uninformed speculations:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post597805
    Last edited by Svandal; May 2nd, 2021 at 20:55.

Screenshot 2021-05-17 191305.png

this extension seems to generate quite a few errors

but it maybe connected to the same thing Svandal has said in the post above

all I know is I don't get it when this extension is removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Screenshot 2021-05-17 191305.png

this extension seems to generate quite a few errors

but it maybe connected to the same thing Svandal has said in the post above

all I know is I don't get it when this extension is removed...
    Are you sure that you are using the latest version?
    It looks like debug messages from an older version.
    My issues are resolved.

I would suggest to download it again, only use this extension and see if it is still there?

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Are you sure that you are using the latest version?
    It looks like debug messages from an older version.
    My issues are resolved.

I would suggest to download it again, only use this extension and see if it is still there?
    unless there's been a later one

it's the latest 13kb one,

I will try it in isolation, I actually think it's only happened since the lighting changes... gimme a a day or so, and I'll double check
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; May 17th, 2021 at 14:48.

My player had the following error, but I was able to roll for him.

fgu_logs_20210522.2.zip

Thank You!

I'm not sure where this extension, is touching this script (had a cursory look, but could not see)

Screenshot 2021-05-25 171028.png

but when flanking, this error is continually occurring, any suggestions? (this is with Kel's Fulloverlay too, and the only other extension, I can recall that touches that file I presume therefore there's a compatibility issue)

without this extension, this error does not occur

TIA

Extra:
    also the maximum range for a net, is not 5 x it's increment of 10ft (as per a thrown weapon, albeit this would normally be true), it's specific on it's entry (specific overrules generic) and it's range is only 10ft cf net profile, so if its for PF, that may want to change :-)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; May 25th, 2021 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I'm not sure where this is touching this script (had a cursory look, but could not see)

Screenshot 2021-05-25 171028.png

but when flanking, this error is continually occurring, any suggestions? (this is with Kel's Fulloverlay too, I presuem there's a compatibility issue)

without this extension, this error does not occur

TIA

Extra:
    also the maximum range for a net, is not 5 x it's increment of 10ft (as per a thrown weapon, albeit this would normally be true), it's specific on it's entry (specific overrules generic) and it's range is only 10ft cf net profile, so if its for PF, that may want to change :-)
    That was the same error that my player had.

Thank You!

Thread Information