DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 18 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    I found some time after all, and I think I understand what you're doing now. The problem is that when you drag the attack result from chat to the CT, there is no "attacker". I've checked for that, so you won't get the error any more, but it still won't be able to do any of the flanking or range calculations.
    That sounds perfect. We just use it if we need to modify an attack after it has occured.

I found some time after all, and I think I understand what you're doing now. The problem is that when you drag the attack result from chat to the CT, there is no "attacker". I've checked for that, so you won't get the error any more, but it still won't be able to do any of the flanking or range calculations.
    I just tested this, and it now works for melee and CMB, but I get an error when I drag a ranged attack from chat to combat tracker. It does not find the weapon.

I will include a full error report tonight after work and after the kids are sleeping.

I’ll check the ranged attack later today. I also need to download and digest the height extension. @GKEnialb, I will likely reach out to you when I get to that part.

I’ll check the ranged attack later today. I also need to download and digest the height extension. @GKEnialb, I will likely reach out to you when I get to that part.
    Here is a screenshot and a full log. Fantasy grounds unity latest live version. Only this extension loaded.

Error when dragging a ranged attack from the chat to the combat tracker:
    ERROR: Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager action attack custom.lua"]:635: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Here is a screenshot and a full log. Fantasy grounds unity latest live version. Only this extension loaded.

Error when dragging a ranged attack from the chat to the combat tracker:
    ERROR: Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager action attack custom.lua"]:635: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
    ffdsfsad, the heroe of all the heroes out there!

(EDIT: I am also lazy with the names of my test chars; often just asd or sad )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 30th, 2021 at 01:34.

Updated to handle the ranged attacks from chat.

Having this error on using "composite longbow" on a PC.

fgu_logs_20210429.zip

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Updated to handle the ranged attacks from chat.
    It looks like it works now. Thank you, that will be a great help.
    I see that we now get a post in the chat when doing ranged attacks saying:
    s actorNode: '[databasenode = {databasenode = { charsheet.id-000002}

I am guessing that has something to do with the fix. It would be nicer if it did not show in chat, but since it works I am happy
    I have not posted a full report on this since I think you also are seeing this in the chat, right?

Sorry, that’s some debugging I missed when I was cleaning up the code. I’ll get rid of it.

@dellanx, I’ll check that tonight.

@Svandal, I removed that debug statement.

@dellanx, from the error that was raised it looks like the "Subtype" field on the composite longbow entry for that character is blank; it should say "Martial Ranged". The extension code is using that to figure out whether the weapon can be used at 5 or 10 range increments. I've put in a check to see if it is blank, so you shouldn't get the error any more. If you do, I'll need to look at your campaign's db.xml to see what the problem is.

Thread Information