FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 18 First ... 61415161718 Last
    It seems that this delightful mod isn't working as intended with the recently added token height functionality in fgu. Any chance of an update? It's an amazing mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilex View Post
    It seems that this delightful mod isn't working as intended with the recently added token height functionality in fgu. Any chance of an update? It's an amazing mod!
    I've a guess as to the issue, but I'll have to test it out. If I'm correct it's a simple fix, so here's hoping

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    I've a guess as to the issue, but I'll have to test it out. If I'm correct it's a simple fix, so here's hoping
    Yup, pretty sure that was it. I need to run out for the afternoon, but I'll get this fully tested and out either tonight or tomorrow.

Updated version has been uploaded to Forge, for compatibility with the latest FGU update.

It's unlisted on the Forge (again). I suspect this was not intentional?
    Screenshot 2023-03-19 134057.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    It's unlisted on the Forge (again). I suspect this was not intentional?
    Screenshot 2023-03-19 134057.jpg
    Not intentional. It’s listed again now.
    Thanks for pointing this out.

We have been getting the following error Nil Error.PNG inconsistently for more than a month. this error happens when an affected character attacks certain creatures.

we have had it happen to a creature that the character successfully attacked with the same weapon the previous round. yet most of the time, other players can attack that same creature (but sometimes not). The DM can always attack the creature using the affected characters same attack icon via their character sheet.

we have had players exit FGU and return and it continues.

we have had the same NPC drug to the map 4 times and the error only happens on 1.

it has happened on core npcs and module based ones

we have had the npc removed and readded and sometimes get fixed sometimes not.

Today in session, we all closed fgu and restarted without your extension plus a few other ones (Rob2E, Rhaglstrom, Zygmunt, & Sirnoobsauce). we did not have another issue during the next 2 hours. I am posting here first as the error says something about combat modifiers and I didn't know if it was specific to your extension or not.

Not sure if this is helpful but this was the combat. the single NPC was unique to the module, the other four were from a bestiary I believe.
    combat error.PNG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Hi I just wanted to let you know i have had some issues with this extension finding custom weapons. I run a pathfinder campaign in the modern setting and i have a SMG, Medium I have had issues with it not being found if it was enchanted and its name changed to +1 SMG, Medium. is there any particular syntax for weapon names that the extensions do not like.

I was glad to find this for a 3.5 game, but I can't get the ranged increment thing to work, or at the least I don't understand how it works. Can someone show an example? I am using it as the only extension for the 3.5SRD campaign.

EDIT: if I had read post #128 correctly, I would have the answer to my question. And now I do!
    Last edited by sjbehindthescreen; August 13th, 2023 at 01:11.

After much loading and unloading to figure out which extension was giving the error I found it was this one.

[12/28/2023 5:18:49 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..ModifierCalculation:..n_attack_custom.lua"]:423: attempt to index a nil value

When a player tries to attack with a melee weapon they get the above error.
    The GM/Host does not get this error.

Thread Information