DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    No, token widgets (decorators) and CT font colors are all local to each client; so the token health bar and CT wound coloration would be the most likely impacted.

Regards,
    JPG
    Not token widgets - actual overlays - which are fine. This only does things when the CT entry is dead dying/stable/dead with an overlay or outright token replacement. Who can see those tiny widgets ever? Not I for sure.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

They're all either "tokeninstance" objects, or "widget" objects on tokens; at least at the client/ruleset level.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    They're all either "tokeninstance" objects, or "widget" objects on tokens; at least at the client/ruleset level.

JPG
    I'd have to check - the stuff I do is always tokeninstance so I'm assuming that is true for that thing also. But as kevininrussia sees no issues, I'm going to assume things are not running on client side so there would be no problem with this bug - as host appears to be fine. And anything updated on host and transferred to client in the engine code I assume is also fine (or he would have seen an issue on the player side). Assuming - that he was testing the player side of course.

In any case, I did my due diligence to make sure I was not obviously burned by this bug. Will have to wait to see if I'm subtly burned by it

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Thanks it looks like it is mostly called on the host. I'll check more in depth if someone reports a problem - as it does replace those dying/stable/dead things based on "Dead" status or some logic like that in one case - for the token and in one case on the CT. I just think all the logic is relegated to the host side of things and the actual modifications get passed to client in normal ways.
    I just posted an update to Matjams status indicators with fixes for how I handled all of those situations. It has similar functionality to yours in placing a death indicator. I got it working for Host/Client using OOB messages to ensure the functions were getting run properly. You can check out the changes I made
    https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...l=1#post582099
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I just posted an update to Matjams status indicators with fixes for how I handled all of those situations. It has similar functionality to yours in placing a death indicator. I got it working for Host/Client using OOB messages to ensure the functions were getting run properly. You can check out the changes I made
    https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...l=1#post582099
    Will do if I see the issue - for now as I said in my simultaneous post to yours - I'm assuming I'm unaffected on host only processing (without actually digging into it). But appreciated immensely the heads up on this and the potential warning of only run this thing on host side - for now I'm assuming that thing is. [Don't make me look!]

Thread Information