FG Spreadshirt Swag

Starship effects wiki???

Is there a wiki for Starship effects. I tried to do an effect for evasion

Starship Evasion; AC: +2, TL: +2 but is doesn't seem to work

thanks in advance

Starship effects are only text and have no mechanical value of yet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

well that's a bummer is that something Smite Works needs to do? or can someone in the community do it?

A community member can certainly attempt to make an extension by building an effects engine for ship combat. As of right now the ruleset is under maintenance till another developer is available to take charge of expanding it's features.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

ah ok Starfinder doesn't have a dedicated smiteworks resource huh?

We monitor and fix bugs, but no resources are currently allocated to expanding it's features at this time.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

As a former developer that is diving into Fantasy Grounds, and an avid Starfinder fan, where might I find resources on ruleset and extension development?

Before volunteering a lot of time trying to work on some of these common requests in lieu of a developer, I'd love to learn more. I know you have taken up the mantle for a bit SuperTeddy, but are there any wikis or other resources for us to learn more?

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanFalcon View Post
    As a former developer that is diving into Fantasy Grounds, and an avid Starfinder fan, where might I find resources on ruleset and extension development?

Before volunteering a lot of time trying to work on some of these common requests in lieu of a developer, I'd love to learn more. I know you have taken up the mantle for a bit SuperTeddy, but are there any wikis or other resources for us to learn more?
    This! And you can look at the rulesets code. Find [FG folder]\rulesets\SFRPG.pak. Then copy it rename it to be a .zip and extract it.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Perfect! I was just dinking around with the PF2e and Vaesen rulesets the other day, but only to play with themes and understand how assets were used.

This will help! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanFalcon View Post

Well it's not just about learning XML or LUA, it's about learning FG's APIs. You can see them here to get started:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/Comm.xcp

I always suggest starting small and working your way up to bigger projects till you have an understanding how things connect. The best resource besides the refdoc would also be CoreRPG itself along with other rulesets. CoreRPG houses all the base templates and structure that all of the current commercial rulesets base themselves and pull from. Other rulesets can also be inspirational and provide examples of various things and how to approach setting them as well. If you do plan on working on a project and need help, you can always create a post in the Workshop and the community can help answer those questions.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information