FG Spreadshirt Swag

Create Character

I’m not sure if this is a Unity update, Ruleset Update, or a weird bug on my end but my players are no longer able to create a new character in the character tab. The + button is gone and right clicking just allows them to close the window. My players tend to build backup characters since the game I’m running is deadly and I usually just host game while I watch tv or something and let them build what they want. But know I have to create a few blank sheets for them to take ownership of before they can do that. I’m not sure if that’s intended or if there’s anyway I can give them permission to create character sheets again because I don’t want to have to create a new blank sheet for them each time they want to try out a different character build.

The import character function still works but I buy all the PF2e books since that’s what I usually run for my group so they wouldn’t have access to all that if they built in their own game and imported into mine.

It's still there for me - PF2 campaign, no extensions, joined as a player:

What extensions and/or theme are you running?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I went through and disabled my extensions one by one and I figured out it was the Theme I had which disabled the add character button. I've been using the theme for 6+ months so i didn't expect it to be that. But i'll disable it for now and post in the forum where I got the theme to let them know about this weird interaction with the recent update.

Thread Information