DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Rime of the Frostmaiden Two Wednesdays per month Noon GMT -5

FG License: Ultimate License for Unity

Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern time zone

Day of week and time: Wednesday at noon Eastern. Eastern= -5 GMT to all my British friends..LOL. So Happy hour for you guys...

If new game, planned start date: April 7th would be session 1. I would like to do individual session 0s beforehand leading up to session 1.

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4+ hours. Twice a month. Two Wednesdays on and two Wednesdays off.

Term: Long term

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I guess about 60/40 because combat should have role playing in it too.

Number of Players in game & needed: Need 5 players.

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, standard equipment. Standard array or point buy.

Character restrictions: Don't have Eberron or Tasha's. Will probably get Tasha's. Most UA stuff is ok. I like standard races best but we can talk.

Details of your scenario: Rime of the Frostmaiden done my way. Just so many ideas for homebrew content here. I think it will be great. I will certainly use a lot of what is in the adventure but will insert my own stuff as most DMs will. This will certainly be a rated R campaign for violence and language. I will certainly try to incorporate a horror theme so this will not be for the faint of heart. Mature audiences only, Parental discretion is advised. Please, I only want players that have NOT read, DMed or played this adventure.

I am currently running two other campaigns, both twice a month and it has been going very well. All my current players seem very pleased with how it is going as well. I work a swing shift so that is why only twice a month. And also why the early time. To be up front I do get called into work sometimes but my players know well ahead of time if I must cancel. I will put a lot of work into this though and would expect if you can't make it that you will let me know as soon as possible.

Fantasy Grounds experience is middling. I am learning. My players help me sometimes with it. I help my players sometimes with it. Been playing D&D since 1979 so lots of experience in that regard. Newbies and veterans are welcome (in terms of FG and Roleplaying).

If you are interested post here and I will PM you. We can talk and see if we are a fit. First come first serve. Session zero for you could be tomorrow or Thursday as I am off of work! (Doesn't have to be one of those days, we will figure it out).

Thanks all for the interest...Unless I lose some peeps, this thread is closed.
    Last edited by LocustPoint; March 1st, 2021 at 18:15. Reason: lots of reasons

Hi I'd like to be considered for this game, i am Uk so noon EST is perfect on a wednesday for me.

Wednesday is my off day and since I DM for australians they tend to hard cut off the game at noon so pretty good time for me.

I am definitely interested in your campaign, hope to hear from you soon.

I am interested in joining another campaign my other two are hit or miss like something more stable

I haven't played the campaign and am very interested if you're accepting newish players.

I think I am in or play in one of your games so if your not already sick of me from that I would love to play. I have never done frost maiden
    I just double checked I am Rexxor in your Monday game.
    Last edited by Sir Bluto of Faber; March 1st, 2021 at 17:47. Reason: new info

I am a FGU novice but a DnD vet. I would be very interested in joining. Wed. afternoon is perfect.

Thread Information