5E Character Create Playlist

Bug: Image brush rotated when switching switching shape in painting layer

If you select a brush in the painting layer and then change the brush type, such as square to line, the brush will still to appear vertical but will behave as if it is horizontal. The workaround is to rotate the brush 90 degrees and then back.

Additionally a follow on. The flip horizontal/flip vertical buttons appear to flip the asset but when applied they immediately revert back to their original orientation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm having a similar problem with the Stamp brush.
    If I try to flip an image horizontally or vertically, and then I click on the map, while on a painting layer, the image gets instantly flipped backed to normal.
    In my case, it seems it is because the UI is stucked in editing the size of the image i'm trying to paint, so when i click to stamp an image, the UI inmediatly goes to editing the size, and then resets the "flip horizontal or vertical" setting as i try to stamp.
    I also tried deselecting that textbox, by clicking elsewhere or pressing escape, but then it resets the flip setting automatically.
    This has happened with all images i have tried to stamp in, and all the maps or "images" i tried to stamp on to.

Untitled.png

In the image i'm uploading you can see the focus of the UI went to the edit size textbox on the right right after i clicked to flip the image.

Thread Information