5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Any chance of getting an update for this?

I also noticed their is no index page for the "reports" url. So as you build more reports, there is not an easy way to find or see them all.

I second this. I posted about finding a feature comparison chart here. This and the feature comparison chart go a long way to letting people discuss the virtues of Fantasy Grounds based on some data to go with all of our anecdotal experience.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Wow, I knew 5E was a big part of people who play FG, but i am stunned by the numbers
    Its the same on all platforms.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Wow, I knew 5E was a big part of people who play FG, but i am stunned by the numbers
    Star Wars included all the variants. The numbers are low enough that they would be too small individually.

What about Star Trek? Or are the numbers much lower than SW?

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Tyr View Post
    I second this. I posted about finding a feature comparison chart here. This and the feature comparison chart go a long way to let people discuss the virtues of Fantasy Grounds based on some data to go with all of our anecdotal experience.
    Feature discussions in private are good, however, a public in almost any forum, discussions usually turn into a big opinion battle and it devolves into a bunch of arguing senselessly over a game.

Here is a very decent comparison article from this group in the FG Forums. While we can call most VTT's fruit, it is hard to compare feature vs feature unless you just throw things into loose comparison types, which does not tell anyone much.
    https://fantasygroundscollege.net/a-...top-platforms/
    Last edited by Laerun; October 5th, 2021 at 04:20.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Feature discussions in private are good, however, a public in almost any forum, discussions usually turn into a big opinion battle and it devolves into a bunch of arguing senselessly over a game.
    https://fantasygroundscollege.net/a-...top-platforms/
    No it doesn't!!

Blog Entries
    Laerun, your comparison article is wonderful! Thank you for putting your time into that.

It's actually a edited repost by HywelPhillips, with his permission of course

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post618329

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post

Here is a very decent comparison article from this group in the FG Forums. While we can call most VTT's fruit, it is hard to compare feature vs feature unless you just throw things into loose comparison types, which does not tell anyone much.
    To recap...
    1. Feature discussions in public result in arguments.
    2. Here is an article presenting the author's opinion on comparing features from three VTTs.

We are being trolled!

I commend anyone for taking the time to put their thoughts together like that. More people doing that would make the world a better place. Way to go HywellPhillips.

My support in this thread is for Smiteworks to update their stats! Nylanfs even notes that Roll20 has updated info available.

My support in the other thread discussing the feature comparison chart is for Smiteworks to update the chart they used to have posted on this site. I also ask in the other thread for anyone to point me to a feature comparison chart. So, I am obviously happy to get the links one way or another.

More information is better than less information.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Thread Information