DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I am surprised you included the monthly numbers for unlicensed Shadowrun but not licensed Traveller.
    Wouldn't that just indicate it's outside the Top 20?

Edit: actually after looking at it again, Traveler is included, but not Shadowrun. So I'm confused what you're saying.

Blog Entries
    esmdev meant here. I'm sure it was just an oversight/mistake.
    Screen Shot 02-23-21 at 10.00 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, that was a miss-click on my part. I can easily select "Top 20" for a chart, but I don't have a way to select Top 20 and exclude 5E. I have to manually select those Top rulesets. It should be fixed now.

We can certainly see the impact of the Pandemic on “working” from home. ��

I favor 5e for my games and knew it was the most popular but man didn't think it was 70%....60% would have been my guess at max.

Notice how D&D with all it's versions and derivatives are like 85% of the useage.

The thing that impressed me, and was nice to see - was how well Starfinder was doing, space games have historically done very poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    We can certainly see the impact of the Pandemic on “working” from home. 😀
    That is so true

Granted the pandemic made me first look into VTTs, but as in other computer games I have some local people I play with and some far distant ones. I don't think in terms of D&D I will be giving it up when the pandemic ends.

Nor do I think a lot of others will who play with non local players. Those numbers may not stay as high but they will not go back down to when they were low either.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Blog Entries
    Any chance of getting an update for this?

I also noticed their is no index page for the "reports" url. So as you build more reports, there is not an easy way to find or see them all.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Wow, I knew 5E was a big part of people who play FG, but i am stunned by the numbers

Thread Information