FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pressed to reselct token with partly moving in combat

Hello,

I'm not quite sure, if this is better placed in the house of healing FGU (FGU 5e), but my players and me are meanwhile confused. The following situation is happening with and without extensions. (Meanwhile I've made a "test"-campain.)

Example: A dwarf is placed on the map and active on the CT. He has iniative too. The player selects the token and moves 2 of his 6 dwarven speed, targets a gnoll (I'm pretty sure the gnoll isn't the problem) and hits it. The Gnoll is killed and the dwarf wants to move the rest of his speed. But surprise - he can't (the dwarf not the player). The player has to reselect the token - which is still shown as active - with one click. Thereafter the player has select the token again with one or two clicks and can move again. (All player have this issue and are telling me both versions - as GM I have to do it with one click with NSC and with two for everything which has a character sheet, but I have the reselection issue too.)

The same happens if a player fights first and then wants to use his full movement. In general it looks like as soon as the players stop using the map and switch using something else like their CR they have to reselect. The main question is: Is the reselection after combat and partly movement meant to be for the rest of the movement?

Second to this, sometimes the players can move their tokens without reselecting their tokens after the first combat round. As far as I know, that is meant to be but sometimes they can't without reselection. We use keys for movement (no mouse) and token lock is activated.

Your help is appriciated and on last thing needs be said. You at Smitework are doing a great job and have given a lot of people some fun within difficult times.

Yes, in order to move you need to select the token first.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the quick answer! I'm glad everything works as it should.

Thread Information