STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.2b

MGT2 v1.2.2b

Evening Folks,

v1.2.2a has been released, and I've been working on v1.2.3 - there's a thread for this - but it's a larger body of work, so I'm releasing v1.2.2b a quick patch which will be released next Tuesday (2nd March).

This update is a quick bug fix for the Min Damage, but I've been doing some work recently on making fonts bigger, and it's worth seeing that sooner for some people.

• Minimum Damage. Fixed a bug with applying Damage that always applied a Minimum of 1 when the effect was less than the required 6
    • Fonts. Have increased fonts across the board, tidied up the colouring for less contrast issues on smaller text

That will do for the moment, as you can see the idea is to work with Power, as Pirates campaign the ship you get can't run all the toys as standard, so if I find the time I'll also look at:

Cheers MBM (and the rest of the team).
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Folks,

This should be live now, please check you've got it and let me know what you think of the font/theme changes.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Yep - downloaded it today. I am not sure what you did with the fonts/theme but it seems easier to read for my old tired eyes. Whatever it was you did, thanks.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Yep - downloaded it today. I am not sure what you did with the fonts/theme but it seems easier to read for my old tired eyes. Whatever it was you did, thanks.

Xargun
    Oh, if that’s the case I’m looking forward to it myself - I’d had to adjust my display size to increase the font previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post

Xargun
    You should (a) notice fonts are as big (FGU only atm) as they can be to fit in the box they're in, some boxes (Boon/Bane) has been increased in size to fit a bigger font, same with Modifier/Task Difficulty etc. and b() I've replaced the Yellow Text with an off-white so the contrast is better.

I've worked on the tabs on the Character Sheet/Spacecraft Sheets - these will be next release - they're still tiny though (can't be helped)

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    You should (a) notice fonts are as big (FGU only atm) as they can be to fit in the box they're in, some boxes (Boon/Bane) has been increased in size to fit a bigger font, same with Modifier/Task Difficulty etc. and b() I've replaced the Yellow Text with an off-white so the contrast is better.

I've worked on the tabs on the Character Sheet/Spacecraft Sheets - these will be next release - they're still tiny though (can't be helped)
    Loving the enhanced/embiggened text- much more readable. Thank you!

Thread Information