DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Allright, welcome aboard.
    Play? Yes DM? No Days: Sat Time: 8:00-18:00 CET, Weekdays bi-weekly Time: 14:00 - 20:00

I wouldn't mind playing a cleric if you'd like to take something simpler. I have some great concepts rolling around in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellock
    I suppose so. I'm rather inexperienced, so perhaps someone else might want to take him, but appearantly nobody ever wants to play the cleric
    FG II Full license holder.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Geeshu
    I wouldn't mind playing a cleric if you'd like to take something simpler. I have some great concepts rolling around in my head.
    I don't mind much really. I'll revert to a plain fighter then

Quote Originally Posted by Honduras
    I got this campaign book a few weeks ago and I'd like to run it using FG2. It'll be a nice way to learn DM-ing with this program.

I'm looking for 4-6 players, starting lvl 6, starting gold 13.000, 32 point buy.

I'd like players to have Teamspeak installed. If you have a mic and headphones, awesome. If you don't, install and use it passively so you can at least hear me and I don't have to type a book in order to run this.

Times will likely be those mentioned in my sig. Before you ask if I can be flexible on that, no, it's as far as I'm available.

If interest is high enough I'll put it on the calendar and we'll effectively play.

Player list:
    Mellock : Cleric
    Scytale : Bard
    John_Geeshu : ?
    Tarrasque : ?
    ?jdmallard? : ?
    open slot
    32 point buy +2 bonus stats? for 3rd and 6th? I presume so...

Quote Originally Posted by scytale2
    I mean 1 at 4th!

Huh, now that I see that list... If we're going in with 6, perhaps there's room to screw around a bit. Would 2 clerics just be overkill?

You guys should make an all cleric party and wipe up

(ps I would totally join this if it was in my timezone, sigh )

If this where some pulp DnD game, I'd ripoff the Power Rangers. Making them the shiznit polymalymorphinizin' Clerics of Pelor. Our retarded battle cry would be "For teh Win!" and we'd say it every time we turned any undead. Which would be *every*single*turn*. Instead of presenting a holy symbol, we would have to wave our arms in a random way for 10 seconds.

We would own Ravenloft.

Quote Originally Posted by scytale2
    Yea, but that's only every 4 levels mate . So only 1 bonus stat.
    Play? Yes DM? No Days: Sat Time: 8:00-18:00 CET, Weekdays bi-weekly Time: 14:00 - 20:00

Well, I kind of confirmed the first session this saturday at 13:00 GMT. I still have room for 2 more players though, so if you can make the time (for a 3 hour session) don't hesitate to join up.

Thread Information