Starfinder Playlist

Token Vision & light sources

This youtube clip shows this amazing vision & light sources

Video is from 29 january 2021, and these effect are currently not available in any of the Build Channels.

I'm guessing you don't want to say exact date these effect will be available, but can you give an approx. estimate? i.e. 2-3 months, 6 months, 1 year?

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    This youtube clip shows this amazing vision & light sources

Video is from 29 january 2021, and these effect are currently not available in any of the Build Channels.

I'm guessing you don't want to say exact date these effect will be available, but can you give an approx. estimate? i.e. 2-3 months, 6 months, 1 year?
    Soon.

I like using "Soon(TM)"

Then not warning people it's a TV Tropes warning.

Blog Entries
    Devs have stated that all other changes are gated behind the release of dynamic lighting. Therefore it can be assumed that lightning is the next update and that it will be measured in days or weeks. Of course, the future is always changing

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The player throws the burning stick into the dark. As it's light moves away from the player leaving him in darkness, it briefly passes over an illuminates a mountainous shape rushing toward the player. Then both are in darkness.
    As DM? Yeah. I'm doing this.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information