DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How should I deal with psionics since its unsupported?

I want to play pathfinder dark sun but Psionics aren't supported, how do I deal with this? We have a mod to put the spell list in the game but no classes etc

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by piotyr View Post
    I want to play pathfinder dark sun but Psionics aren't supported, how do I deal with this? We have a mod to put the spell list in the game but no classes etc
    You can create classes etc. on your own manually Besides that not sure what to answer since I never really used psionics (and I do not know Dark Sun either)

The problem is how Psionics works, for example you can buff your spells with more power points etc.

Quote Originally Posted by piotyr View Post
    The problem is how Psionics works, for example you can buff your spells with more power points etc.
    When you click on the spell book next to the spell class then it will switch to another type of casting, spontaneous and a spell point system The latter you can use for such versions But you probably need to add a separate version(s) of the spell with the higher cost probably (or you manually increase the cost there every time you cast it like that, then you change the cost afterwards again)

if i understand "buff your spells with more power points" correctly, it's doable.

something like this setup (with some made up stats and a couple of "spell" power examples: concussion blast, inertial armor)...

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information