Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
Some may interpret these from the numbers they actually see in "views" where they download. Every time an update is removed and reloaded (say for fixes) you start from 0 views again. Now, if the update has been out there for a significant amount of time - a month or so - you can tell get a rough estimate of the population of users for it. However, with this recent update - that's going to be all reset back to 0. I saw it in death indicators since I like most other free extensions in the forums had to change it and it went back to 0. After a week its a bit over 200 views so I know that is good ball park for people who have regular games with it. But I'm quite sure people will continue to trickle in asking why extensions are not working and that number may tick up. Hence, wait a month for those type of numbers to reflect usage. Just FYI - though I'm assuming since you used the word download your getting that from somewhere else.
I did only list a couple of the extensions that the OP posted about. I randomly selected 4 from those mentioned and posted their stats.
The views is the number of times that exact file has been downloaded.
Some of those downloads might even be dupes etc but it is the closest publicly available approximation.
Smiteworks can however see the extensions loaded for all cloud games at the least.