FG Spreadshirt Swag

[LFG][Paid] Seeking Games Mon/Tue/Wed - Can Start Tonight (2/22) - Weekly Player!

Hello all,

I'd very much like to round out my gaming schedule by joining some new, long term or ongoing games 7/8pm-11pm/12am EST. D&D 5e would be easiest to get into, Forgotten Realms being my favorite setting, but I'll consider any backdrop so long as I have a broad race/class variety and a niche to fill in the party. I do prefer starting 3rd+ level, and I don't mind joining campaigns which have already begun. Role-playing is very much appreciated. Lately, I've also had luck with good old AD&D 2e!

Have something other than D&D? I'd also hear it out! I've been looking for a non-FFG Star Wars game, but really, bring anything non-horror to the table and I'll give it a look.

Make these evenings not boring, starting tonight! I'll even look at joining a fellow paid GM's roster of players! Please DM me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 if interested for quickest response (you may have to send a friend request first because Discord is odd).

Thanks!

Licenses: Unity Ultimate, Classic Demo
    Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday starting 7/8pm to 11pm/12am EST
    [b]Seeking:[b/] Long term or ongoing campaigns with plenty of freedom as to character creation options in terms of concept/race/class. AD&D or D&D 5e (3rd level+) would be the easiest to jump right into, but let me know if you have anything else! I don't mind joining campaigns which have already started. Role-playing is very welcome alongside the mechanics of it all. I'm looking for a weekly game on each of these nights. Friendly, considerate player group strongly preferred. If you need any further details, please DM!
    Contact: Discord DM at Legacy Ark Games#0725 (may need to friend first because Discord is weird)

Just a quick bump! Still looking on all three days, today included!

Still on the lookout for all three days, could have a character ready in time for tomorrow if offered a chance with sufficient time! Just drop me a PM or, preferably, a Discord DM! Committed, reliable player who loves to role-play and favors long term, open world campaigns.

Still looking for something, can start as soon as tonight! Please feel free to DM via Discord or to PM here!

Thread Information