DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problem with GM announcements

I have been playing D&D with fantasy grounds for a few months now and I have been having trouble reading the GM announcements in the game I am currently participating in.

I cannot see any of the announcements posted on the game calendar so I am never really sure wether or not there will be a game on the date indicated or if there are any new changes or additions to the game until it is during the middle of a game and I have to ask others about it.

I have talked with the current GM of the campaign about this problem, and no solution can be found between the two of us.

Is there some patch I need to download or something I'm missing that prevents me from reading the GM announcements? I was hoping someone could help me with this problem.

Using the game calendar does not require any pathces or anything. While there are many things in the caledar that really require repairing and upgrading, the problem you are facing may have to do with your browser setup. Have you checked, that your browser is set to refresh the page every time you visit there or have you tried manually refreshing the contents?

Thread Information