LFP - 4-6 Players Monday 8PM PST - D&D 5e - Homebrew Long-term RP focused

FG License: I have an Ultimate License
    Game System: D&D 5e
    Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Monday 8PM
    If new game, planned start date: Early March
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 3-4h
    Term: i.e. Long term, keep playing for a while
    Text or Voice: Voice (Video if all are on board since it helps with RP)
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30 towards RP
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard equipment
    Character restrictions: See attached PDF but essentially all is fine but NO evil alignment

Details of your scenario: Homebrew scenario, looking for a good and fun group. No Min-Maxing. I've attached a PDF with all the information partially repeating the above but looking forward to a great campaign!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello,

I would be interested in playing, Monday evenings work great for me. If your willing to work with a new player with FG, I have taken a few of the FG collage classes and I am becoming Familiar. I live in UT MST. I am looking at getting back into D&D after a long hiatus. Used to play classic table top back in the day. Love playing spell casters. I do have an ultimate subscription. And I do have a camera and set up on discord. I love to RP, besides what is D&D with out RP. I would love to be considered.

Thanks
    Kalend

I'm interested. Read more about me here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...CP2020-Red-SW)

I would be interested as well, I looked through the information attached in the pdf and it is interesting. My discord is reeman7#1963 and I look forward to joining you.

I've been looking for a game like this for a while now, and i'd love to join. DM me at the blundering blunderbuss#8024.

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll leave this up and the form open for a few more days and then going through trying to make a great party happening. Already loving all the cool ideas that people have!

I've been VERY interested in finding a RP focused game! The improvisation side of DnD has been somewhat rare muscle to work out for me, so I'd love to join.

I've submitted the google form! zow419#8153

i would be down im new to fgu but i have a standard license and the player H.b would love to play dnd for my first time

Thread Information