FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder 1e Official Extension File not located

Hey guys,

Wondering if someone can help me. I had bought FG Classic along with the Pathfinder Official 1e books and installed last year and all worked fine. I had to remove the program and just did a reinstall and now the Pathfinder Official Extension file doesn't seem to load or is missing. All the books seem to be available to me and the Pathfinder Extension is available to me as an option to start a new campaign but when it load its just a generic RPG layout. I really liked the Pathfinder official layout but its no longer loading. There is no file in the extension folder for the Pathfinder layout and all the books seem to load on updates. Am I doing something wrong or have things changed? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Answered in the other thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-not-located Locking this thread to prevent duplicate discussions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information