5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New GM PF2 Fall of Plaguestone

FGUnity License: GM FGU Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 2 On FGU

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Friday 8:30PM-11:00PM (or later if we decide to forgo some sleep)
    If new game, planned start date: February 26th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-Hours+, Weekly
    Term: 5-7 Sessions Leading Into A Campaign: Age of Ashes If Everyone Wants To Stay

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have: 3 Needing: 1
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st PF2 Standard Start
    Character restrictions: Core Rules, Adv. Players Guide

Details of your scenario: I have never DM'd before but I have been on FG for a couple years now as a player and have decided to try and step up and run a game. I chose a late night game due to children and background noise. Due to me never having DM'd before I am looking for people who are new and wanting to learn FG and PF2/DnD this is a great time for people who do not mind a slower learners pace as I am teaching myself how to play the DM's role at the table. Or if you are a veteran and do not mind a slower pace. Most of all I encourage people to play their character and to give their character a personality and to stick to that even if its not the most ideal for every situation. If we get thru all of that and are still interested I am running Pathfinder 2's Fall of Plaguestone. Typically lasts 5-7 sessions, I expect it to go a little longer due to a slight learning curve. I have spent nearly 2 weeks prepping it with lots of notes and pre packed deals to help speed it up and smooth it out as much as I could for a new DM. Upon completion of FoP if I am still interested in DM'ing we will roll right into the first Adventure Path for PF2 Age of Ashes.
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; February 27th, 2021 at 00:54. Reason: needing 1 player now

Hello! I’d be interested in playing if you still have room. I’m a longtime PF1 player with quite a bit of PS2 experience.

Thanks for your time!

Needing 2 more people hoping to have a session 0/intro this friday!

I'd like to join if you still have room. I have moderate experience with Fantasy grounds and some PF2 experience.

Update Needing 1 Before Friday 26th

Have 3 players now needing 1 more before this friday the 26th to start session 0-1 without delaying a week.

Still Needing 1 Player To Have A Full Game Starting Tonight! Friday The 26th.

Post updated and moved up top due to people and no shows and slight change in plans.

Thread Information