Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 19 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Also, love the options that you've made available to tailor it to each of our tastes, much appreciated.

In that vein could I request an option to choose a variety of intensities for the highlighting? I still find it a little too strong for my tastes.

Again, thanks for you work!

I would second that option. Thank you for the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Also, love the options that you've made available to tailor it to each of our tastes, much appreciated.

In that vein could I request an option to choose a variety of intensities for the highlighting? I still find it a little too strong for my tastes.

Again, thanks for you work!
    If you have an image editor like Photoshop you can take the image file "ctentrybox_highlight.png" and change its saturation and hue.

Open the extension like you would a zip file and look for \graphics\frames\ctentrybox_highlight.png

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    If you have an image editor like Photoshop you can take the image file "ctentrybox_highlight.png" and change its saturation and hue.

Open the extension like you would a zip file and look for \graphics\frames\ctentrybox_highlight.png
    Yup. And if you unzip the extension in your data/extensions folder, you won't even need to zip it back up.
    I personally kinda like the color it currently is, but I can see about adding a couple different varieties and adding a menu option. The extension is just kinda getting menu-option-crazy already.

All right instead of adding even more menu options, I just popped open the .png and toned down the saturation.
    Still purple, still catches the eye, but doesn't make your eyes bleed anymore. Hopefully this should work for folks.

Download here.

Much better. Thank you for the adjustment!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Fixed in release 1.4.1. Download here. Latest here.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    ## [1.4.1] - 2021-03-10
    ### Fixed
    - Hovering over token without matching CT entry resulted in error
    I have a similar but slightly different problem: when I hover over a token in the CT that has no token on the map, I get an error.
    I'm using 1.5.1:
    [3/21/2021 8:00:41 AM] EXTENSION: CoreRPG Combat Highlighter v1.5.1\r by OgreManDude 2021
    [3/21/2021 8:02:31 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:76: attempt to index local 'activeToken' (a nil value)

Unfortunately, as I hover my mouse up and down the CT, I get spammed by this error.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    I have a similar but slightly different problem: when I hover over a token in the CT that has no token on the map, I get an error.
    I'm using 1.5.1:
    [3/21/2021 8:00:41 AM] EXTENSION: CoreRPG Combat Highlighter v1.5.1\r by OgreManDude 2021
    [3/21/2021 8:02:31 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:76: attempt to index local 'activeToken' (a nil value)

Unfortunately, as I hover my mouse up and down the CT, I get spammed by this error.
    Yup this was legit.
    Looks like a specific case when you had an active CT entry with no matching token.

Fixed in Release 1.5.2. Download here. Permalink to latest here.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    ## [1.5.2] - 2021-03-20
    ### Fixed
    - Hovering off CT caused issues when active CT had no matching token
    ### Added
    - Conan 2d20 ruleset added as allowed ruleset

Thank you! That worked!

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Thank you! That worked!
    Happy it's working for you!

Thread Information