5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I noticed if there is a token on a map with no corresponding entry in the combat tracker an error is thrown:

Might be better to not have it do anything if there is not corresponding entry in the CT for tokens on map.
    Ah, good catch. Thought I had all that checked but apparently not . I'll get it fixed here shortly.

That explains the large amount of error spam I was getting last night while pre-placing encounters on a new map. Everything still went through, just had to deal with the constant errors.

Thanks for working on this, daddyogreman, it really is appreciated and makes my life so much easier trying to find where critters are on the map and the CT! Especially when the players do something silly\crazy and pull the entire place down around them.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I noticed if there is a token on a map with no corresponding entry in the combat tracker an error is thrown:

Might be better to not have it do anything if there is not corresponding entry in the CT for tokens on map.
    Fixed in release 1.4.1. Download here. Latest here.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    ## [1.4.1] - 2021-03-10
    ### Fixed
    - Hovering over token without matching CT entry resulted in error

This is by far one of my favorite extensions. When you have a lot of combatants, it was at times difficult to figure which token linked to which item on the CT. Thanks so much for doing this!!

Release 1.5.0 out. Download here. Permalink to up to date latest here.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    ## [1.5.0] - 2021-03-18
    ### Added
    - Menu option as to which tokens are selected when hovering off CT entry
    ### Changed
    - Lua scripts moved out of xml into files

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    This is by far one of my favorite extensions. When you have a lot of combatants, it was at times difficult to figure which token linked to which item on the CT. Thanks so much for doing this!!
    Aaawh, glad to hear someone else is enjoying it!

This extension seems amazing! Any chance you could make it work with Conan 2d20 RPG? It is based on Core RPG!

I'm really finding it useful too. Thanks for all your work.

Yes, thank you for your work. This has saved me SO much trouble trying to identify a token on the board, check the NPC in the tracker. This is awesome. I'd love this to be built into FGU in the future.

Thread Information