FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    I'm on a roll today. Figured I'd toss in a menu option as to whether or not to highlight the associated combat tracker entry on token hover.
    So...release 1.4.0 is out. Download here. Permanent link to download latest here.
    Per the CHANGELOG:
    ## [1.4.0] - 2021-03-09
    ### Added
    - Menu option added as to whether hover over token highlights matching CT entry
    ### Changed
    - Refactoring onHover method to deal with above implementation

With Combat Highlighter 1.4.0 and todays FGU update, the hover on CT is not working. Hover on Token on map does highlight matching CT PC/NPC

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    With Combat Highlighter 1.4.0 and todays FGU update, the hover on CT is not working. Hover on Token on map does highlight matching CT PC/NPC
    Just updated FG and tested 5E and PFRPG and it's working just fine for me.
    I did just add a new menu option to toggle whether or not the matching CT entry is highlighted when hovering over a token on the map. You should make sure you have that on.
    chmog.png

I'm using 4E ruleset. Hover on token on map is highlighting CT but not working when hovering on CT to highlight token on map. I'll test with all extensions off and see what happens.

I'm using 4E ruleset. Hover on token on map is highlighting CT but not working when hovering on CT to highlight token on map. I'll test with all extensions off and see what happens.
    Working just fine in my 4E test campaign. I suspect you've got another extension clobbering the ct_entry windowclass instead of merging to play nicely.

Also make sure the settings are on for that. I've kinda gone menu option crazy so people can fine tune this extension to behave exactly as they wish.

If you DO track this down to another extension, let me know which one it is. I'm curious if my suspicion is correct.
    If you're still experiencing this with it being the only one loaded, I'd love some help in reproducing it and then I can get it fixed.

Yes, extension issue.

Situational Awareness

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...okens-on-maps)

Was working fine with this extension until todays update. Only difference that I had to update Situational Awareness ct_host.xml because the update added <hsx name="senses" />

I got them to play nice :-)
    Both seem to be working correctly now

I added to Combat Highlighter:
    <loadorder>60</loadorder>

Edit: I only needed to add a load order number higher than Situational Awareness (which has a load number of 50).
    Last edited by kevininrussia; March 10th, 2021 at 02:35.

I noticed if there is a token on a map with no corresponding entry in the combat tracker an error is thrown:

Might be better to not have it do anything if there is not corresponding entry in the CT for tokens on map.

Thread Information