5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last
    Any update on this? These days I don't play online, but I do fire up a GM instance and a player instance of FG and slap the player instance on the TV for the battlemap. Haven't noticed anything strange, but I'm not really touching the player instance and just using it as a display, so it'd be hard for me to catch anything like this.

Also just updated this to include Call of Cthulu as an allowed ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Any update on this? These days I don't play online, but I do fire up a GM instance and a player instance of FG and slap the player instance on the TV for the battlemap. Haven't noticed anything strange, but I'm not really touching the player instance and just using it as a display, so it'd be hard for me to catch anything like this.

Also just updated this to include Call of Cthulu as an allowed ruleset.
    daddyogreman you are awesome, thank you

Hello! We use CoreRPG Combat Highlighter and Wound Overlay extensions in our campaign, and they both stopped showing up as selectable when we chose to remain on PF2 Legacy rules. From comments on other extensions, it looks like the PFRPG2-Legacy ruleset name needs to be added so that they work in the legacy ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortiger View Post
    Hello! We use CoreRPG Combat Highlighter and Wound Overlay extensions in our campaign, and they both stopped showing up as selectable when we chose to remain on PF2 Legacy rules. From comments on other extensions, it looks like the PFRPG2-Legacy ruleset name needs to be added so that they work in the legacy ruleset.
    Both the combat highlighter and wound overlay have been updated to allow the PF2 legacy ruleset. Enjoy!

Awesome - thank you so much!

Would it be possible to get this updated to work with D&D Classics (aka AD&D) ruleset ? It used to half-work, now none of the features work. I've tried to debug what is going on and fix myself but I'm short of time. It looks like the setup init isnt even being hit for ct & tokens. Thank you!

As I don't play AD&D, I don't see myself spending the time to get it working either. Will happily accept any pull requests to the code if you do decide to get it running:
    https://gitlab.com/ccthiel/corerpg-combat-highlighter

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    I'm having an issue where as DM moving the cursor over CT entries sometimes changes the focus of what is visible to the players. It seems to de-select a token for the player when I, as DM just move the mouse over the CT, without clicking anything.

If everyone is in the same area with similar visibility (due to LOS/lighting) it is mildly annoying, but in a situation where the party is split at all, it's pretty obnoxious.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks much! I love this extension and can't live without it now!
    I'm sorry to say this never really went away... It only really mattered with some select maps, but now playing online again, it's affecting my players.

Now today in 4.5.2: Here is a video showing part of the problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/98vq1nlb4p...20311.mp4?dl=0

Only Highlighter extension loaded. DM on Right. When moving the cursor on the DM side, it changes which tokens show as highlighted to the player on the left.

I will do more testing tomorrow... With my other extensions loaded it seems to also (sometimes) re-center the map on tokens of actors the DM moves the cursor over which is super obnoxious. It seems to like to recenter on cohorts.

It doesn't seem to do it to the connected player if it isn't their turn.

EDIT: This extension also seems to (randomly?) hide auras shown by the Aura's Visualized extension
    Last edited by rocketvaultgames; March 26th, 2024 at 04:23.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    I'm sorry to say this never really went away... It only really mattered with some select maps, but now playing online again, it's affecting my players.

Now today in 4.5.2: Here is a video showing part of the problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/98vq1nlb4p...20311.mp4?dl=0

Only Highlighter extension loaded. DM on Right. When moving the cursor on the DM side, it changes which tokens show as highlighted to the player on the left.

I will do more testing tomorrow... With my other extensions loaded it seems to also (sometimes) re-center the map on tokens of actors the DM moves the cursor over which is super obnoxious. It seems to like to recenter on cohorts.

It doesn't seem to do it to the connected player if it isn't their turn.

EDIT: This extension also seems to (randomly?) hide auras shown by the Aura's Visualized extension
    I don't really use fantasy grounds anymore. And even when I did I had stopped having online games after the pandemic and was just using it as more of a GM tool. As such, not going to spend the time trying to dig into what may be happening here. Anyone is welcome to clone my repository and submit pull requests and you will get credit for doing so. You can also just fork my repo and hit the ground running yourself. The license file I have in the repository is extremely loose.

Thread Information