Starfinder Playlist
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm not sure if you meant this or not but currently this ext is unlisted on the FORGE.
    That's strange. I'm seeing it in there and I listed the most recent build for the Live channel.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    Thanks so much for the quick action on this!

The issue seems completely fixed while dragging dice, but now it appears that the issue exists when [I]not[I] dragging dice, which is probably worse?
    Meaning you're getting lag when functionality HASN'T been disabled? I use this extension myself for two 5E campaigns and one Pathfinder campaign and I'm not noticing anything different since the big update. Did you try without any other extensions loaded and see if you get the same behavior?

Added a menu option as to whether functionality is disabled when dragging. Because...why not add another menu option to this extension.

Release 1.7.2
    Get it in the Forge
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    See the CHANGELOG for release details.

The lag seems to happen regardless of if the functionality is disabled.

I have not had a chance to check interactions with other extensions yet, and likely won't until later in the week.

Currently, things are perfect when dragging anything, or hovering over tokens (the corresponding CT entry is highlighted).

The lag occurs when hovering over CT entries (now with nothing being dragged). It takes a fraction of a second to highlight the corresponding token. So, moving a cursor over the combat tracker at any appreciable speed, causes a compounding lag that catches up after a second or so.

I have not had a chance to check interactions with other extensions yet, and likely won't until later in the week.

Currently, things are perfect when dragging anything, or hovering over tokens (the corresponding CT entry is highlighted).

The lag occurs when hovering over CT entries (now with nothing being dragged). It takes a fraction of a second to highlight the corresponding token. So, moving a cursor over the combat tracker at any appreciable speed, causes a compounding lag that catches up after a second or so.
    Yeah, not able to reproduce this. I just tested with 15 NPCs and 6 PCs on the map/in the CT. Couldn't get any kinda lag hovering over tokens or CT entries. Let me know when you get a chance to test this out without any other extensions loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    That's strange. I'm seeing it in there and I listed the most recent build for the Live channel.
    It's currently listed again. I will show you a screenshot if it happens again. I know that other FORGE devs have had this happen, you can see (if you own it) that it's unlisted as it will have a blue icon in your inventory saying "unlisted" which means new people can't see it or buy it.

I'm not seeing this issue without any exts or using all my exts.

Can you tell me all the settings you have on or off for Combat Heightlighter?

I haven't had time to go through everything, but I'm suspecting that it's a problematic interaction with the Combat Groups FGU extension. I have tons of hidden combat tracker entries on different maps. I suspect when moving the mouse over the combat tracker, the highlighter is trying to highlight all of the hidden entries in between the ones that are visible, which happens quickly, but takes just long enough to be laggy.

Think that could be it?

I haven't had time to go through everything, but I'm suspecting that it's a problematic interaction with the Combat Groups FGU extension. I have tons of hidden combat tracker entries on different maps. I suspect when moving the mouse over the combat tracker, the highlighter is trying to highlight all of the hidden entries in between the ones that are visible, which happens quickly, but takes just long enough to be laggy.

Think that could be it?
    Nope. I have Combat Groups with 50+ people in the CT, and even tested on a 1 person only in the CT, not getting any lag. I've use no exts other than this one and I've used lots of exts.

Can you take a screenshot or something of the settings you use? Also if you want to do this over discord that might help with the back and forth.

Just a quick addition:
    When hovering over a CT entry centers on the corresponding token, the current zoom level is now respected. That was driving me nuts.

Release 1.7.3
    Get it in the Forge
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    See the CHANGELOG for release details.

Thread Information