DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    I did run into a strange problem. If I have tokens on two different maps, as I roll over one of them (token on the 2nd map) in the CT I get the following error.

[8/24/2021 5:02:07 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:72: selectToken: Invalid parameter 1

Clean build, 5e not other exts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This'un is up on the forge now. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I am also seeing this. As GM host, when I hover over the character on the CT the players are seeing the PC token flash. I tested this myself and can reproduce it. The green highlight square under the token disappears.
    Is this fixed as well as the bug #25 in this Forge version?

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Is this fixed as well as the bug #25 in this Forge version?
    Haven't had a chance to look at this yet. I'll see what I can do some time here soon. It'll be real handy with this stuff in the Forge now tho to push out fixes! Fancy stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I did run into a strange problem. If I have tokens on two different maps, as I roll over one of them (token on the 2nd map) in the CT I get the following error.

[8/24/2021 5:02:07 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:72: selectToken: Invalid parameter 1

Clean build, 5e not other exts.
    Yeah, I don't doubt there's a problem there. I don't have any logic around whether or not a token is on two different maps.
    I'll see what I can do with this.

Fwiw, CoreRPG should prevent a single token being on two different maps. So probably be a relatively straight forward guard or logic to always gets each token's individual map?
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Yeah, I don't doubt there's a problem there. I don't have any logic around whether or not a token is on two different maps.
    I'll see what I can do with this.
    I think this is related to when you roll over a CT entry and the map you have currently open is not the one the entry is on. Sometimes the party splits and I have them on different maps but there is only one CT.

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Fwiw, CoreRPG should prevent a single token being on two different maps. So probably be a relatively straight forward guard or logic to always gets each token's individual map?
    Yeah, I was a bit confused as well. but the details here help clear it up.

I think this is related to when you roll over a CT entry and the map you have currently open is not the one the entry is on. Sometimes the party splits and I have them on different maps but there is only one CT.
    Should hopefully be an easy check I can toss in there for this - thought I already had it but apparently not.

I think I got this one figured out.
    I've updated things to handle tokens on different maps. Behavior has even been updated so that if the map the token is on isn't open, when you hover over the combat tracker, the map will be opened. If the map is already open but not brought to the front, it's brought to the front. I might add some menu options to toggle this behavior, but this extension is already menu option crazy.

New build has been uploaded to the forge. But for what it's worth, here's all the links as well.
    Release 1.6.1:
    Download here.
    Permalink to latest here.
    See README for details on Menu Options.
    See the CHANGELOG for details.

MOAR OPTIONS!!!

Thanks for this extension...I love it!

Thread Information