5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last
    Out of curiosity, is anyone having issues with this extension since the last update? It was working fine and now I'm getting error messages. When I turn it off, the messages stop. Granted, it could be a conflict but I haven't added any new extensions prior so I figured I'd ask before going through that whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Out of curiosity, is anyone having issues with this extension since the last update? It was working fine and now I'm getting error messages. When I turn it off, the messages stop. Granted, it could be a conflict but I haven't added any new extensions prior so I figured I'd ask before going through that whole process.
    What are the error messages?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDudeOverThere View Post
    What are the error messages?
    Odd, after three tries previously, when I tried the next two times, it's stopped spitting the messages after I turned it off then turned it back on. I guess I'm all set as of now and sorry for the false alarm...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Odd, after three tries previously, when I tried the next two times, it's stopped spitting the messages after I turned it off then turned it back on. I guess I'm all set as of now and sorry for the false alarm...
    Glad things got working.
    I've admittedly been shuffling attention off this extension as real life has been a bit harrowing for me lately - was hoping none of the recent updates were going to cause issues but hadn't been proactive about pulling down test and checking things out myself. Have a few features I'd like to get implemented here but finding the time is going to be challenging for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Glad things got working.
    I've admittedly been shuffling attention off this extension as real life has been a bit harrowing for me lately - was hoping none of the recent updates were going to cause issues but hadn't been proactive about pulling down test and checking things out myself. Have a few features I'd like to get implemented here but finding the time is going to be challenging for the time being.
    Thanks! It was really curious as I did try a number of times and then it stopped. I'm not sure if it was due to the hot fix yesterday or not. That said, I'm sorry that your real life has been "a bit harrowing". I hope things improve for you. I love this extension - it's definitely very helpful!!

I'm having an issue where as DM moving the cursor over CT entries sometimes changes the focus of what is visible to the players. It seems to de-select a token for the player when I, as DM just move the mouse over the CT, without clicking anything.

If everyone is in the same area with similar visibility (due to LOS/lighting) it is mildly annoying, but in a situation where the party is split at all, it's pretty obnoxious.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks much! I love this extension and can't live without it now!

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    I'm having an issue where as DM moving the cursor over CT entries sometimes changes the focus of what is visible to the players. It seems to de-select a token for the player when I, as DM just move the mouse over the CT, without clicking anything.

If everyone is in the same area with similar visibility (due to LOS/lighting) it is mildly annoying, but in a situation where the party is split at all, it's pretty obnoxious.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks much! I love this extension and can't live without it now!
    You may have to adjust the options.

I haven't changed any options in a very long time... I feel like this may have started with v4.4.0.

The concern is DM/Host mouse hovering activity is affecting Player view.

Highlighter Settings.PNG

it may be "token select on turn start." I haven't connected to my players in about a week but this wasn't happening in our game last Monday. Here's a pic of my settings the only difference is token select on turn start. Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 1.35.33 PM.png

I'll check to see if that alleviates the problem.

It still seems strange that host cursor movement should affect the player-side token selection, especially not at the start of a turn.

Thread Information