DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sidebar disappeared completly

I updated Fantasy Grounds today and loaded a campaign that is running MORECORE ruleset.

No sidebar buttons at all, and I got the following script errors:
    [2/21/2021 1:20:40 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (button_library_sidebar) in class (shortcutbar)
    [2/21/2021 1:20:40 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:437: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)
    [2/21/2021 1:20:58 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (button_library_sidebar) in class (shortcutbar)
    [2/21/2021 1:20:58 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:437: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)

I disabled all my extensions and got the same result.

I can not open assets or library.

HELP?!

I also opened options and tried to enable a sidebar button through that interface and got:

[2/21/2021 1:29:34 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (button_library_sidebar) in class (shortcutbar)
    [2/21/2021 1:29:34 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:437: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)

I created a new campaign with the morecore ruleset and got the same thing with a brand new campaign.
    Last edited by CarlPalmer; February 21st, 2021 at 19:35.

MOD: Moved to MoreCore forums

As this is an issue with MoreCore it would be best to post there with related issues with the ruleset. There has been a major architecture change that affected all rulesets and each ruleset needed updates. I would check to see if MoreCore has received a similar update and download that from it's thread.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

After a little more testing, I deduced that the problem was indeed MORECORE, and I have posted there.

I came back to try to delete this, but you responded before I could. :-P

Thanks!

Thread Information