DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issues with Chat wndow linking with CT and Character sheet

Good morning,

I thought the issue was initially the weapon speed not being added to the initiative roll, but I noticed that the roll was not out-putted to the chat window. I removed all character sheets from the Combat tracker and re-added them but the issue with initiative remained. I thought that I might have switched a setting options so I went back and reset all the settings to their default. That is when I noticed it was not only the initiative output from the character sheet, but all outputs from either the CT or Character Sheet would not show in the Chat Window. Examples being in combat tracker if when clicking on [INIT] next to the weapon, or ATK or DMG, nothing would appear in the Chat Window even though the die does roll. Same with the character sheet, clicking on the yellow box for init or the red box for attack for the specific weapon no result shows in the Chat Window. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Felgar View Post
    Good morning,

I thought the issue was initially the weapon speed not being added to the initiative roll, but I noticed that the roll was not out-putted to the chat window. I removed all character sheets from the Combat tracker and re-added them but the issue with initiative remained. I thought that I might have switched a setting options so I went back and reset all the settings to their default. That is when I noticed it was not only the initiative output from the character sheet, but all outputs from either the CT or Character Sheet would not show in the Chat Window. Examples being in combat tracker if when clicking on [INIT] next to the weapon, or ATK or DMG, nothing would appear in the Chat Window even though the die does roll. Same with the character sheet, clicking on the yellow box for init or the red box for attack for the specific weapon no result shows in the Chat Window. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    I am unable to reproduce that behavior. Please remove all extensions and verify that it's not one of those.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian,

I apologize for not updating my post. I realized that in between the last playing session I ran and preparing for the next I had down loaded the Player Agency Extension. When I removed the extension everything seemed to work. But I wanted to make sure. So I was not able to double check until this evening. I removed the extension and everything worked as it should. I reinstalled the extension and the issue with output occurred. I removed the extension and confirmed everything worked. So with my limited experience I believe there is an issue with the Player Agency Extension and the chat window, but I would not understand how they are interconnected. Again thanks for the quick response

Quote Originally Posted by Felgar View Post
    Celestian,

I apologize for not updating my post. I realized that in between the last playing session I ran and preparing for the next I had down loaded the Player Agency Extension. When I removed the extension everything seemed to work. But I wanted to make sure. So I was not able to double check until this evening. I removed the extension and everything worked as it should. I reinstalled the extension and the issue with output occurred. I removed the extension and confirmed everything worked. So with my limited experience I believe there is an issue with the Player Agency Extension and the chat window, but I would not understand how they are interconnected. Again thanks for the quick response
    Understood. I'm not sure what PA does other than I know it interacts with chat. The ruleset also interacts with chat for various reasons and I expect thats why its not working.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information