DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Script error 2e AD&D

HI all,
    I just started using the 2e rule set for FG. I made a couple of characters a few days ago, and everything went fine. I jumped back on yesterday as I am going to start DMing a game today. But whenever I go to add the proficiencies to the weapons I get this Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_list.lua"]:108: bad argument #-1 to 'setValue' (number expected, got string)
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox_button.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'refreshButtonDisplay' (a nil value)
    I am running v3.3.13 Ultimate.
    I already deleted and reloaded the ruleset.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

I'll forward to the ruleset developer.

Regards,
    JPG

Is there any chance for an update on this?

I had the same problem today. I also sent in a ticket and posted some photos of the issue in the FGC Support Discord channel. I can easily re-create the issue. Hope to hear back on a fix for this. I get the same script error message that the original posted shared on here....thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    I had the same problem today. I also sent in a ticket and posted some photos of the issue in the FGC Support Discord channel. I can easily re-create the issue. Hope to hear back on a fix for this. I get the same script error message that the original posted shared on here....thanks!
    The update going in tuesday addresses this problem. The CoreRPG system changed that functionality and since there are 2 methods to perform the action, this one is being removed.

From the skills tab, click the gear on the weapon proficiency and apply to the appropriate weapons.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Is this going out for both Classic and Unity?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrsm8 View Post
    Is this going out for both Classic and Unity?
    Product updates are for both Classic and Unity, unless otherwise stated in the update information thread.

Today's update is detailed in the City Hall forum here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...March-9th-2021
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information