FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    I did add it myself and it appears to work without issue.

I added the CoreRPG Wound Overlay from the Forge but it doesn't show up in my Extension list

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    I added the CoreRPG Wound Overlay from the Forge but it doesn't show up in my Extension list
    Run an update my dude!

Don that still doesn't show up

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Don that still doesn't show up
    Which ruleset are you running?

I tried Traveller and MoreCore.

But I now see it only show up for DnD 3/5 ruleset

The extension is locked down to rulesets I've tested or had someone test for me if it's not free.
    That's currently:
    CoreRPG, 2E, 3.5E, 4E, 5E, Cypher System, Fate Core, Numenera, PFRPG, PFRPG2, Rolemaster Classic, SFRPG, The Strange and DCC RPG.
    I can test MoreCore myself at some point as that's free. If you want to test Traveller for me that'd be great, I can add it as a supported ruleset. But I don't own that one so I have no way of knowing whether or not it'll work properly. Some of the other rulesets have required a bit of tweaking of the logic to get them functioning as expected.
    Last edited by daddyogreman; August 11th, 2022 at 19:04.

I would be up for testing out Traveller for you

Getting an error but im not the one running it. Keeps popping the log and driving me nuts

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "CoreRPG-Wound-Overlay:..overlay_manager.lua"]:26: attempt to index a nil value
    This isnt working. Can we just shoot them now?

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheMercenary View Post
    Getting an error but im not the one running it. Keeps popping the log and driving me nuts

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "CoreRPG-Wound-Overlay:..overlay_manager.lua"]:26: attempt to index a nil value
    Could be an issue with another extension loaded or could be whoever is running it is doing something weird with the combat tracker and has things in there without a matching token on the map. Without more context not much I can do.

Thread Information