FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    I modified it slightly to make it less look like I just cut-out a bit (which I did) . Same link as above, just a bit of repair brush and blur to smooth out the cut-out part.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I tried to add the extension, but I only managed to make it appear by editing the extension and putting the RolemasterClassic in the list, but the bloodstains effect didn't work, oh, I'm using Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    Oooh I've got a soft spot for Rolemaster. Haven't played in years, but it's one of the systems I grew up on. Been on my list to give it a shot through Fantasy Grounds at some point, so I bought the ruleset awhile back. Just created a tester campaign and loaded my module. I feel foolish as I can't even manage to set max hit points for a character. Help me out here and I'll see what I can do for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Oooh I've got a soft spot for Rolemaster. Haven't played in years, but it's one of the systems I grew up on. Been on my list to give it a shot through Fantasy Grounds at some point, so I bought the ruleset awhile back. Just created a tester campaign and loaded my module. I feel foolish as I can't even manage to set max hit points for a character. Help me out here and I'll see what I can do for ya.
    Hah! I forgot you actually have to use skill points in body development to gain hit points. Maaaan, it's been too long.

I tried to add the extension, but I only managed to make it appear by editing the extension and putting the RolemasterClassic in the list, but the bloodstains effect didn't work, oh, I'm using Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    yako2020!

v1.0.4 whipped up and working with RolemasterClassic ruleset! Download it here! They just used a slightly different status wording in that ruleset. This is an ugly hack to get it working as I don't have time at the moment. I made a milestone to get this working in all CoreRPG supported rulesets as you've brought to my attention I'm gonna need to call them all out in the extension file and then go through each one and see what the status wording each one has.
    But in the mean time, this should work! Enjoy! Takes me back even looking at the RolemasterClassic character sheet.
    Last edited by daddyogreman; February 23rd, 2021 at 00:43.

thanks daddyogreman

BUG: the chat command "/clear" which clears the chat window (default FGU & FGC behaviour). It currently also clears all Wound Overlays (just as the button you have on top of the battlemap). If a player issues this chat command, the wound overlays are also cleared for everyone - so, not desired.

Figured out the issue here. I'd registered a chat command clearWoundOverlays to do the same thing as the button. As a client, there is no clear command in the chat window - clients can't do that. So Fantasy Grounds was just matching it up with the first available command which happened to be the one I'd registered. I hadn't put any checks around whether or not it was the host issuing the chat command, so I guess it was a kinda backdoor way for clients to be able to do it too. I just got rid of the chat command as I'd registered that before I had the button working.
    Latest release has removed the chat command.

v1.0.6 released. As always, latest will snag the latest release version. Just a quick adjustment to the script imports to help further avoid any collisions that may happen with other extensions.

Would it be difficult to adapt that function of Savage Worlds, the one that when deleting a dead token from the combat tracker the mark remains on the map and even more, say that a token is seriously injured and then leaves its initial position, but the mark of blood stay in the place where he was injured?

Would it be difficult to adapt that function of Savage Worlds, the one that when deleting a dead token from the combat tracker the mark remains on the map and even more, say that a token is seriously injured and then leaves its initial position, but the mark of blood stay in the place where he was injured?
    Honestly I've got no idea. I'd have to have a look. I did file an enhancement issue and might investigate at some point.

Thread Information