DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Combat Tracker. Has to be done for every single size 0 creature. Trenloe wrote that this is by design and on purpose, extensions are supposed to catch the size 0 exception after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Can you change the size with a value? Is tat just in the CT?
    You cannot in PF2e, as far as I know, but you can just make a copy of the creature, open it for editing, and change Tiny to Small.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Combat Tracker. Has to be done for every single size 0 creature. Trenloe wrote that this is by design and on purpose, extensions are supposed to catch the size 0 exception after the fact.

Surely a tiny creature still has a size? A size of zero suggests it doesn't have a size at all. I did change the creature's size to 0.1 in the CT, and the blood splatter was contained by the token size.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    You cannot in PF2e, as far as I know, but you can just make a copy of the creature, open it for editing, and change Tiny to Small.
    As Weissrolf said, you can change the size in the CT, which fixes the problem, but not sure why a tiny creature has no size at all.

Because Trenloe decided so. The ramification of that decision is that more Lua code has to be run to catch these kind of exceptions.

A small reminder, though, that we are not talking about creature size, but about creature "space". The CRB suggest that at least four tiny creatures can occupy a 5 ft. space, but more creatures are possible.

Items of tiny size are half the bulk of small/medium sized items and tiny creatures have half the bulk carrying limit and treat nothing as "light".

v1.0.9 released. As always, latest will snag the latest release version.
    Believe I fixed the issue with the wound widgets on tokens matching to creatures with a tiny size.

Thanks DaddyOgre.
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Great, thank you.

I use SilentRuin's Death Indictator Ex to handle death saves for PC's and NPC's. Both overlay death saves and image for death.
    Would it be possible to disable the dying and death overlays if Death Indicator Ex is available?

For some reason adding a "woundWidget.setBitmap" line after "if status == "HEALTHY" then" does not work. So instead I removed that line (started with "light") and added an "else" line at the very end. This enabled me to add a wound overlay PNG for the Healthy status.

Thread Information