5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by zhivy View Post
    daddyogreman thanks for this, my group had been using 5e enhancer until it broke recently, and this gets us back in the game. We do however have a very vertical game where being able to scroll a height number to our liking was pretty essential. Do you know of anything we could use to replace this feature? Anyway thanks for putting this together!
    Not sure if this is ruleset specific, but in 5E, if you name a creature in the CT eg. Acolyth 22, then the number is shown next to the name of a token on the map. Use "always show names" in the options menu and this could be used as a height indicator for the time being.

Maybe this function could also be hijacked to make an height indicator extension?

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    It's on my list to make a minimal height indicator extension for CoreRPG, but I don't have one yet.
    Also note I split this extension into two extensions and deprecated this version of it. A bit of work has been done on both of them since then that isn't reflected in this one.
    CoreRPG Combat Highlighter
    CoreRPG Wound Overlay

If you want to stay up to date on the few bugs and whatnot I've fixed, I recommend deleting this version and switching over to those two.
    Thank you so much for doing all this daddyogreman, can I make a suggestion that any more exts you add though keep adding tools but do them in diff exts? Because one of the major issues I'm having is that many people put in multi functions in an ext and if you don't like them all you end up not able to use the whole ext because some of it might conflict with something else you are using. FYI I'm using about 85 ext so this comes up likely more for me than most people.
    But I do notice that small single focused ext work best for me and the people I've seen play FG. Something simple like a combat timber is great. As you know this kinda happened with 5E Enhancer. But once they made sub exts out of it, it allowed many people to use parts of it still even though other parts were broken. But before it was all or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Thank you so much for doing all this daddyogreman, can I make a suggestion that any more exts you add though keep adding tools but do them in diff exts? Because one of the major issues I'm having is that many people put in multi functions in an ext and if you don't like them all you end up not able to use the whole ext because some of it might conflict with something else you are using. FYI I'm using about 85 ext so this comes up likely more for me than most people.
    But I do notice that small single focused ext work best for me and the people I've seen play FG. Something simple like a combat timber is great. As you know this kinda happened with 5E Enhancer. But once they made sub exts out of it, it allowed many people to use parts of it still even though other parts were broken. But before it was all or nothing.
    That's the whole reason why he already split things up.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Does this do what you need? I don't use it but remembered seeing this tread earlier. Note that you need to use Bmos's tweak (as stated in the link's first post) to run with the new FGU update.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-Height-label

Cheers,

Simon
    Ill take a look, thanks!

Thread Information