FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @jfos,
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post578957

@lostsanityreturned,
    Which ruleset? As far as I know, there is nothing in Prev channel at this point at all.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks my google-foo was failing

@jfos,
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post578957

@lostsanityreturned,
    Which ruleset? As far as I know, there is nothing in Prev channel at this point at all.

Regards,
    JPG
    Pathfinder 2e (same issue as this thread is talking about)
    I even swapped back and forth again after the game last night to double check and it still occurred (both streams were updated)

Whatever the reason it saved my game from extreme frustration last night.

Yeah, I just checked; none of the clients or rulesets are in the Prev channel currently. So, they should both be exactly the same after updating.

Regards,
    JPG

Yeah, I just checked; none of the clients or rulesets are in the Prev channel currently. So, they should both be exactly the same after updating.

Regards,
    JPG
    Not on my computer, and I ran update multiple times. Do you want a video or perhaps a copy of my install directory (if only to isolate why it might happen)

Pathfinder Ruleset, can't change option set from Libraray (GM, All, PC Creation etc.) am I missing a new way to do it? I used to go to Library and change it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Rotten View Post
    Pathfinder Ruleset, can't change option set from Libraray (GM, All, PC Creation etc.) am I missing a new way to do it? I used to go to Library and change it there.
    Yes, these options are now in --- options.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@lostsanityreturned,

Are you clicking the Update button after swapping channels? Each channel has to be updated independently. I don't even know what I would need to see, since I would probably have to ask our updater developer. However, if the ruleset versions don't match, the first thing we would probably do is have you remove the vault folder for Prev and re-update. I'm not sure it's that important, as long as the client version is correct (v4.0.10)

The bigger question is whether you are still having issues with Live channel. If so, we would need the logs to verify ruleset versions; and figure out why you don't have the latest version or what issues remain. As far as I know, any issues from this last update have been cleared, and @Trenloe is working on his normal list.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi all

I can now confirm that after installing the update all features work as intended (PERS: does damage and is removed after a successful check, creatures with 0 hp get a quick remove button.
    Thank you for the very swift resolution, I really appreciate it!

@Trenloe is working on his normal list.
    He is indeed...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This was the case. I appreciate the response. Easier and cleaner once you know where to get it I guess. Thanks.

Thread Information