DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Rapid Shot, Many Shot and multiple attacks??

New user of FGU as of this year, but long time Pathfinder 1 GM (since Alpha). Last night my players fought the BBG - an elven vampire Ranger 8. She has multiple attacks (2), Rapid Shot, and Many Shot. The problem I ran into is that her Action Tab has both attacks in the #att box and I could not figure out how to separate them to use the various Feats. For example, I have a macro for the -2 for Rapid Shot. When I double click the #att box it rolls both of her attacks (+15 and +10) and applies the -2 to both. So far so good, but now I can't figure how to roll just the extra attack she gets for Rapid Shot. Same for Many Shot, I can't separate the first attack from the second attack to roll for the extra arrow.essay writer
    Last edited by WillowNest; February 23rd, 2021 at 09:52.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowNest View Post
    New user of FGU as of this year, but long time Pathfinder 1 GM (since Alpha). Last night my players fought the BBG - an elven vampire Ranger 8. She has multiple attacks (2), Rapid Shot, and Many Shot. The problem I ran into is that her Action Tab has both attacks in the #att box and I could not figure out how to separate them to use the various Feats. For example, I have a macro for the -2 for Rapid Shot. When I double click the #att box it rolls both of her attacks (+15 and +10) and applies the -2 to both. So far so good, but now I can't figure how to roll just the extra attack she gets for Rapid Shot. Same for Many Shot, I can't separate the first attack from the second attack to roll for the extra arrow.
    Next to the #att button are the separate attack bonusses listed, you can also double-click on these to activate a roll just with that attack bonus

Thread Information