DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Will there be Tokens

So I have notice that where are really no tokens for the Alien game, I know there are portraits for the characters but no real tokens that I have seen or at least non in my Asset area for the enemies. is there any plan for having different types of tokens added for use in the future? I wasn't sure if you do you get tokens with the adventures like Destroyer of Worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by ptchicuorka View Post
    So I have notice that where are really no tokens for the Alien game, I know there are portraits for the characters but no real tokens that I have seen or at least non in my Asset area for the enemies. is there any plan for having different types of tokens added for use in the future? I wasn't sure if you do you get tokens with the adventures like Destroyer of Worlds?
    Hi there,
    If you don't mind putting in the work yourself it's quite easy to do. Simply google the image you want (or take a copy from the image in FG, screenshot or snip & sketch), save a copy to your pc then you can open
    https://rolladvantage.com/tokenstamp/ and upload the image there to make a token. You can then just download it as a .png file and add it to whatever system of FG you are using.

Throwing it out there, but TokenTool is another great option for the creation of tokens.

https://www.rptools.net/toolbox/token-tool/
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

There is no dedicated art for every NPC or enemy in the book, so no tokens. We are using the standard letter tokens for now. In future release I might create custom letter-token set.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I use Token Tool quite often. It was easy to make a token for every NPC, every PC, and also find many MANY images online... even from the ALIEN comics and movies. None of which I can legally share of course, but it literally took about an hour online to get a decent set for running.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Quote Originally Posted by i3ullseye View Post
    I use Token Tool quite often. It was easy to make a token for every NPC, every PC, and also find many MANY images online... even from the ALIEN comics and movies. None of which I can legally share of course, but it literally took about an hour online to get a decent set for running.
    TokenTool is the best indeed!

Will there be PC tokens for destroyer of worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by skerlegon View Post
    Will there be PC tokens for destroyer of worlds?
    When you select portrait it is converted to token. You can replace the token with different one if you want.

The Starter Set has tokens for all of the xenomorphs and more. Will those be converted into a purchasable product at some point? I could crop and cut up a pdf version of that, but I'm sure if you all are releasing official stuff, you'd be able to get high rez versions of those tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDungeonMaxter View Post
    The Starter Set has tokens for all of the xenomorphs and more. Will those be converted into a purchasable product at some point? I could crop and cut up a pdf version of that, but I'm sure if you all are releasing official stuff, you'd be able to get high rez versions of those tokens.
    Hi TheDungeonMaxterj,

I will check with Free League what I can do for the tokens from the Starter Set

Thread Information