DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Advantage keyboard shortcut (D&D 5e)

Hi all.

I recently ran a game that had some powerful pc's fighting many low CR monsters that would swarm them and get advantage due to swarm tactics. I was looking for a keyboard shortcut to enable advantage to speed up the encounter as it's taking much longer that anticipated (there are many).
    I've been searching the forums but have come up empty.
    Is there such a thing and what is it?
    If there isn't then is there a work around.

Thanks in advance

There's no keyboard shortcut but pressing the ADV button just before rolling will do it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There's no keyboard shortcut but pressing the ADV button just before rolling will do it.
    this is what I've been doing. Just looking for a more expedient way for large numbers of bad guys.

Set an effect on them maybe to give them advantage for the combat...

Blog Entries
    Can you drag the ADV button to the hotbar? I've never tried but that would be my guess.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Can you drag the ADV button to the hotbar?
    Nope.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Mmh I checked it, it doesn't work anymore sadly.

Though my work around for PC players, is to keybind a spell to the bottom, for True Strike , this gives advantage on your attack, and you can activate and cast it on (self) your PC by clicking it or either using the hot-key F1-F12 keys.

I just renamed, True Strike to, Advantage attack (on roll)

This gives my players a faster way to apply advantage, I also use it for them ending their turn in the Combat Tracker.

Update:

Lol I just found that Silentruin, had posted an extension to apply advantage by pressing, Alt, so their more then one option to apply advantage !!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-(FGU-5E)
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; May 2nd, 2021 at 09:26.

Thread Information