STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    As it shows up in my modules I assume so, though I'm not 100 % sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzach View Post
    My group and I are thinking about playing Pathfinder 2e. I was planning on running the Abomination Vaults for them as our first AP. Does the AP modules come with the Player's Guide for the AP? I don't see it listed in the store content page for this AP...
    I checked my module list there is 3 Player resources and one Player guide. You get one resource with each module.

The above is correct. Each module has an individual player's resource, and the series has a player's guide. You get the guide with any purchase and each individual resource with the associated module.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

It's not a FG conversion bug (rather an issue with the Paizo map itself) but at least something for GMs to be aware of:

Book 2 Hands of the Devil has the one-side-mirror-walls as actual holes in the walls (meaning PCs can see through them from both sides - and can actually also walk though them) in at least two general locations (B22/B23/B25 and D15).

Edit: “The jagged halls contain several blocks of one-way transparent stone offering a view into the gladiators’ quarters. The stone appears opaque from within the rooms and can’t be detected.”
    Last edited by stephan_; February 22nd, 2022 at 23:48.

I think I found a solution for each room. Add pits (without blocked movement), and terrain to each of those rooms themselves. This is if this is really the problem. Not sure since I'm not running this module as of yet.

Abomination vault Example.png
    Last edited by revanmaster; February 23rd, 2022 at 12:15.

Presumably several options to deal with the issues - though all of them do require the GM to modify the maps in advance.

Probably safe to say most groups find the secret passages anyway but it's a bit anticlimactic if they are simply able to "phase" through the walls.

Hi, apologies if this isn’t the right thread, but wanted to share our experience this week, third session of Abomination Vaults. I had to turn the lighting off on the map of the first level as was causing the game to grind to a halt. After a bit of experimenting today, it seems related to when a couple of characters equipped torches in their character sheets, using the automation built into them. It was working fine previously with one of the characters casting Light on themselves, but equipping the torches seems to have pushed it over the edge. I know it’s a reasonably big map with several light sources, so not sure if the issue will continue into later levels. Anyone else had a similar experience?

I turned off light sources at some point as it caused considerable lag on some maps.

Hi,

Can this series take characters from level 1 to 20? I am looking for a adventure series that will do that. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Crepetus View Post
    Can this series take characters from level 1 to 20? I am looking for a adventure series that will do that. Thank you!
    This was originally published as a three part adventure path (AP) and is designed to take characters from level 1 to 10. Usually the three part adventure paths cover a 10 level range, and the six part APs cover 1 to 20.

You could run Abomination Vaults and then follow up with Fists of the Ruby Phoenix, which is for levels 11-20. Or you could look at any of the six part APs - see the Adventure Path list in post #2 of the conversion status thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...version-Status
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information