DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

The After Adventures

Has anyone bought The After yet? One thing that I'm lacking in trying to run a post apocalyptic adventure is well...the adventures. Modules, so to speak to give the players something to do. I have Protomen of the Black Bog and Danger at Gran Atomica. I really need some pre-made adventures and I notice that is kind of lacking. In the screenshots of The After, I see something that says The After: Adventures. I was wondering if this was plot points contained within the setting itself. Thanks for any info.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Let me look at my pdf in a minute...I think so but it's been awhile since I read it

I've got the PDF, it appears to have only one adventure and it was written for Gen Con 2019. Looks like a one shot.

Edit: I take that back, that adventure is at the back of the book. However placed in the middle are other adventures. There is "In Sickness and in Health", "Remnants of the Past", "Beware the White Wendigo", and then the aforementioned one "Shadow of the Phoenix" at the back of the book.
    Last edited by YggBjorn; February 18th, 2021 at 21:14.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    I've got the PDF, it appears to have only one adventure and it was written for Gen Con 2019. Looks like a one shot.

Edit: I take that back, that adventure is at the back of the book. However placed in the middle are other adventures. There is "In Sickness and in Health", "Remnants of the Past", "Beware the White Wendigo", and then the aforementioned one "Shadow of the Phoenix" at the back of the book.
    Thank you for looking that up and letting me know! I was debating whether to invest in this or not but I wanted to see if it was just a setting or had something for the players to do. I appreciate it.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

I purchased The After on FGU. The Adventures section is all of the above mentioned plot points. The adventures each come with maps and NPCS. However, there are not any encounters, quests, or parcels created in this module. So, you'll need to come up with that portion on the fly, or pre-build your adventures, which is what I plan to do... I'm just so excited to see this setting on FGU that I had to get it and can't wait to dive in with our group.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

There is another The After kickstarter coming it is an more adventures

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    I purchased The After on FGU. The Adventures section is all of the above mentioned plot points. The adventures each come with maps and NPCS. However, there are not any encounters, quests, or parcels created in this module. So, you'll need to come up with that portion on the fly, or pre-build your adventures, which is what I plan to do... I'm just so excited to see this setting on FGU that I had to get it and can't wait to dive in with our group.
    Thank you for buying, I seem to recall when I was running the adventures, I found a couple of formatting errors, but forgot to jot them down at the time, if you find them let me know
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

We've played 28 sessions so far on FGC/FGU still not done all the published adventures in the book (though I that's due to side-quests and player driven encounters). It has been a lot of fun.

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information